''Jar? Where's the team.'' You asked, both you and Natasha had checked the main lounge with no avail.

''Everyone is currently situated in the kitchen miss y/n.'' Jarvis replied, and you gave him a small thanks before the both of you made your way too the kitchen.

''If they have eaten without us, I will be royally pissed off.'' You grumbled, earning a hearty laugh from Natasha who knew how greedy you were.

''You and your stomach.'' Nat laughed, pushing the glass kitchen door as you both saw your team standing around the island.

''Oh thank god! Your here! There's nothing to eat in this kitchen, we were waiting for you to go out for dinner! Or order takeout!.'' Sam practically jumped, he loved his food as much as you.

''Actually, there wasn't a single thing to eat in the kitchen until you walked in.'' Tony smirked, walking towards you from the other side of the island.

''Oh jesus.'' Steve sighed at Tony's antics, whilst the rest of the team scoffed in amusement.

''Missed me?'' You winked to Tony, who was now wrapping his arms around you.

''48 hours is too long.'' He laughed, grabbing your face and pulling you into a feverent kiss infront of the team. His hands trailing down to your ass, which you were not complaining about as his lips smashed against yours.

''Food first.'' You grinned, pulling away from his arms which made him groan dramatically.

You turned to lean on the kitchen island, you immediately felt his gaze on your ass. Admittedly, it looked incredible in the suits. He walked behind you, and trapped you against the table and his chest as the team roared into a discussion of what to order.

It wasn't easy trying to concentrate when your ridiculously hot boyfriend was tickling your neck with his breath, his fingers drawing circles on your hip. And it was certainly innocent when he grabbed your ass harshly.

''Chinese? We all like chinese.'' You asked, trying to find something everyone would eat.

Everyone hummed in approval and you grabbed your phone to find your Uber Eats.

''Thank fuck for that.'' You signed playfully, making the team laugh.

''Cap, she said a bad language word.'' Bucky teased making you roll your eyes.

''Language!'' Steve joked, and you burst into a laugh at the memory.

''She's British, she has a free pass.'' Wanda grinned and you nodded to her amused.

''As long as she doesn't keep saying c-u-n-t.'' Steve pointed out and Tony laughed amused. When you'd joined the avengers they weren't used to such profanity on a regular basis, they slowly got used to it but Steve couldn't shake the fact that cunt was used so freely.

It could be used as a term of endearment over in the uk, and that baffled the poor captain.

It was also a term that tony had picked up on, and used in the most explicit ways.

'' Anyway! Knock yourself out. I'm going to get changed.'' You laughed, putting your's and tony's usual order in and passing your phone to Natasha.

''And that's my queue to follow.'' Tony smirked, grabbing your waist as you both made your way to the bedroom.

''Now we are alone, hanging the phone up on me? Dangerous game sweetheart.'' He warned, a grin on his face as you raised a brow and scoffed.

With that, he pushed you against the corridor wall and trapped you against it, ''Your being bratty y/n.'' He smirked, and you knew he was loving it.