Part 3

You were talking about random shit walking down to marks, when you got there he came out and looked shocked, "oh uh hi Sickboy, hi Y/N?" He said before letting you both come in, "you okay?" You asked him. "Uhh, summat happened and it's kept me up." He replied, you were handing him a tenner, "for the drinks." You smiled, he took the money before you and Sickboy sat down on his sofa. "What was it that happened?" You asked, "I don't think it  should be said." He sighed. "Cmon tell us renton.." sickboy whined sarcastically. Mark took a long sigh, "fine." "I slept with a fourteen year old." He said before looking upset again.
Your eyes widened, you weren't expecting that.
"You fucking idiot." You sighed before looking over at him, "how did you find out?" You asked as Sickboy went to say something, you quickly stopped him knowing it would be summat stupid. "She kicked me out her room after we slept together, told me to go home or sleep on the sofa outside her room, house is massive right?" Mark began to explain, " got changed then I woke up to someone on a bike? Whatever woke me up and she was singing in the shower, so i got up and went to her kitchen and there's this couple at the table." He said before sighing again, "they invited me for some breaky so I sat down and ate it, and I was like are you her flat mates then? And they laughed at me. And I still didn't get the hint." "Then diane came down in her school uniform, and I then realised what happened." He said before putting his head in his hands. You just looked in shock, "do you mean Diane with the short brown hair?" You asked, "yeah.." he replied. "You right knob! She's so young Jesus Christ." You sighed. Sickboy just sat there taking in all the information, "oh renton what a right idiot you are like mate:" he said.

The topic changed, and Sickboy was talking more before a knock arrived at the door,spud. "Hi, can I come in?" He asked still in his clothes from last night, he came into the living room a little shocked from seeing you and Sickboy there. "Oh hi spud." You said, "hi y/n." He said, smiling. Mark came back two minutes after. "Can i tel you lot what happened this morning?" Spud asked, "aye go on." Mark said. "Aye thanks, so I woke up don't know what happened but I checked the sheets right? Proper horrible." He began, you knew what he was meaning and made a face, same with sickboy. no one realised but you shuffled closer to Sickboy and began to cuddle him, not too much but just enough to feel cosy. "Aye then what happened?" Sickboy asked. "Got up and told them what happened subtle though, but they didn't get the hint right?" ... "so I was like I'll wash the sheets for you, her mam was like nah I'll do it, and we fought over it and the sheets opened and splattered over everyone." He said before getting uncomfortable thinking about it again, this took the whole thing with diane off marks mind luckily.

You made a face, "oh god that's disgusting." You said, "but I better get going..are you coming?" You said looking over at Sickboy. "Eh yeah sure." He said, before getting up and stretching. "Bye!!" You smiled to the two. Sickboy laughed at how hyper you were.