💖💖I AM YOUR RAVAN💖💖

Start from the beginning

(Viren then look at bawri innocent face and smiling to himslef as he think abt her memories .then he hugged her tightly and slept in her sweet hugging moment.
After few hours ,viren got a hot from purvi who is in sleep kicking him.so turn to other side and try to sleep and then he felt a weinght in his body and turn to see that bawri has put her leg in his leg in sleep so he little bit irriated by her action as his sleep was disrub by this and turn to tell her but after seeing that cute innocent face in sleep he forget his angry...)

Vir:- yo bawri bhi na... bilkul bacchi hai... dekho kaise so rhi hai, lagta hai aaj yo manne chain te na sone devegi

(Than he see bawari sleeping postion and smiled a bit as her blanket was in next corner and she was in another and her skirt was liile bit above her ankle.
He just smiled and placed the blanket over her and hugged her from backside and hide his face in her neck and slept peacefully in each other arms.
Next day the haveli morning was very bright and colourful as the sun rise is peeking through the window and fall on purvi face.as distrubed by the sun race she get up with tiredness and let her hand in forehead and opened her eyes
She sensed that her place is different that her room and look around he room
She turn to see her side where he saw viren is slepping .suddenly she got something and shouted .viren also scared abt the sudden shout and fell down from bed )

Vir:- ohh pagal bawri... itni raat ne kyu chilla rhi hai manne shanti se sone de subah chillana pagal ki tarah.

Purvi:- mukhi ji... aap hmare kamre me kyaa kr rhe hai..

(While he get up with irriated face and saw her face which is confused and bit scared and he said with some irriattion like.... )

Vir:- yo tera na mera kamra hai, pagal bawri..

(Than he take his kurta from floor and wear that and go to the bathroom for freshen up . As she saw viren witout kurta bawri close her eyes until he goes to bathroom and run away from the room to hers .
After that the two get ready and came down to hall for breakfast.
In hall yogi was playing with carrom and aksed bawria nd viren to join him where ms is busy with some file regarding panchayat.
They separated as team like yogi and bawri one team and anjai and viren another. While starting the game bawri was cheering yogi in a playful manner which is noticed by viren and he felt little bit jealousy by seeing them. )

Purvi:- yogi bhaiya, aap to bohot acha khelte hai

Yogi:- kya... purvi bhabhi, aap to mujhe sharminda kr rhe ho

Vir:- yo ke bakwas hai, me itna acha khel rha tha, meri team ne jeet na chahiye tha na ki tumhari.

Anjali:- ha... hum jeete hai, tum log na

Purvi:- kaise, yogi bhaiya aap ink baaton pr dhyaan mt dena, hum jaante hai aapne kitne ache se khela..

(Viren get irriated as see her ignoring and bit jealous as yogi is playing carrom and purvi is jumping and cheering him shouting.
Anjai the jealous of viren while purvi and yogi and try to make fun of viren)

Anjali:- ha purvi... tumne bhi bohot ache se khela kisi ne tumhe sikhaya tha kya..

Purvi:- ha.. anjali bhabhi, hmare dost vipul ne sikhaya hume, aapko pta hai hum bohot sharatatein krte the or anjali bhabhi, mukhi ji, yogi bhaiya, aapko pta hai jab hum chhote the to vo humse kya kejhta tha..

(Anjali see viren face which is now turn red in anger and jelaous which was looking her purvi who was raising his frd vipul very much .anjali was enjoying the scene as it was so fun)

Anjali:- ha btao na kya kehta tha, kya vo tumhara khaas dost tha

Purvi:- ha.. vo hmare liye bohot bohot khaas tha, jaise sakshi ji or mukhi ji...

(Viren was irritated and loook her)

Vir:- tum dono mere or sakshi ki tarah kaise huye.. sakshi or meri to shaadi hui hai, ke tum dono ki bhi shaadi hui hai.. haa..

Purvi:- ha

Anjali:- kya

Yogi:- kya... bhabhi

(Viren was shocker hearing that.. )

Purvi:- areee... anjali bhabhi.. yogi bhaiya hmari shaadi nhi hui mukhi ji or sakshi ji tarah, per ha vo hume sita or khud ko ram bolta tha..

Vir:- ha.. main to tera ravan hu na

(Everyone got a shock as they see viren jealous and here yogi and Anjali laughing at them and purvi was confused that 'what is happening here' wala look and don't know how to react and looked viren and asked him) )

Purvi:- mukhi ji... aap khud ko ravan kyu bol rhe hai

Vir:- manne na khelna yo game..

(While viren get away from the game in angry and m/s notice this and makes a cunning face at viren and yogi and anjai were laughing at then and purvi was still confused

Now it's a late night everyone had diner went to respective room and viren in his room walking here and there .
Then he saw kids as sakshi going to purvi room and he smiled like thinking something abt that)

WRITE TO READERS:

Don't love love ,until love loves you and when love start loving you love love so much that it does't love anyone else 💖💖💖 . Really sorry for late update something issue come so soo much sorry read the part and say how was it and something bomb blasted coming its own😁😁