Chapter - 5

A warning beforehand as a scene in this chapter will contain sexual content, and that scene is not intended for underage readers. You have been warned.
__________________________________

Time skip (1 year).
__________________________________

In Kyoto Japan, there is a hidden city or Dimension where the Yokais reside. Different kinds of Yokai species. Nekomata, Tengu, Sarugami (Monkey Yokai), Gyokuto (Rabbit Yokai), Kappa, Kitsune, Kodama (Tree spirit?), onis, etc etc. Once you step foot in the city you will see different kinds of spirits inside the city.

The dimension is filled with Chakra Energy (Life Energy) and Natural Energy but only a special variant of yokai can use Senjutsu like the Nekoshou a variant of nekomata. The city is very beautiful and has many spirits you can see around the city.

(A/N: I don't know if that girl in the wheel thingy is a perverted spirit well people here in DxD are all perverts especially in Kouh Academy)

...

...

...

Sunlight Illuminated in the Palace where Yasaka and Rimuru reside, you can see a very handsome man with golden eyes that shine brightly like the sun, a beautiful silky smooth silver bluish hair and silver bluish nine tails that swaying on his back, wearing a blue and white kimono and on the balcony of the palace looking down at the city he now governed alongside Yasaka. He is Rimuru Tempest the King of Yokai and Kyoto Yokai Faction and Yasaka Tempest is the Queen.

(A/N: Rimuru-sama are using his male form slightly younger than when he use his body double to see his adult male form)

The man spoke reminiscing the past events a year when he first came to this world.

"It's been a year since I came to this World and I remember the time I saw a Beautiful Vixen and now she is my Wife" (Rimuru)

"Me too, I saw a Handsome man ever and His name is Rimuru Tempest, my Husband/mate" (Yasaka)

Yasaka said standing up on the bed naked putting on a haori while walking towards Rimuru's back and hugging him from behind and her chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning dear" (Rimuru)

"Good morning darling" (Yasaka)

They look at each other and their face gets closer and closer and the lips joined, giving each other a good morning kiss. A minute of kissing ended.

"So darling what are you thinking about?" (Yasaka)

"Well I remember the time I gave you my mark" (Rimuru)

"Oh you mean this" (Yasaka)

Yasaka undress her haori and showed her mark below her massive breast.