Two

This one is a bit gorey lol its graphic blood so if that triggers you probably dont read ill summarize at the end.

For the past 3 months most nights were interupted by Micheal screaming sat up in bed, eyes open wide and panicking. Every time this happened Henry would go in to Micheal's room to console him eventually putting the teen back to sleep. It got worse when Henry eventually had to go back to work. The lack of sleep combined with building and programing animatronic robots tended to take a toll on mental and physical health. He tried his best for Micheal despite this though, if Micheal were younger he may not have even noticed how worn his uncle had looked and was actively getting worse. Micheal tried so hard to stop the nightmares from making him panic but somehow Henry always knew even if he hadn't been that loud.

One particular day Henry came home and passed out on the couch, he hadn't slept at all over the past 4 days. He didn't get a lot of sleep though only around 20 minutes, Micheal still needed to get a proper dinner after all. Begrudgingly he got up and stumbled into the kitchen to start cooking a random stir fry he knew how to make by heart. Easy and filling. He cooked it and dished it out onto 2 plates 1 for him and Micheal. He grabbed a glass of water for Micheal aswell and brought it to the teen's room. He was sitting on his bed doing math homework when he walked in, looking down intensely not even noticing that the door opened as Henry walked in.

"Love dinner is ready.." he said tiredly slurring his words as if he had been drinking. Micheal however knew that wasn't the case as he couldn't bring himself to touch alchohol after William had almost poisoned himself with it trying to drown the depression of losing his 2 youngest children.

"Uhm- Uncle Henry? Are you alright you look sick.." Micheal asked getting up to take the plate and set it down on his desk.

"I'm fine dear just worn out from work today. Everything is ok." Henry said giving Micheal a quick kiss on the forehead before turning to leave. "Put your plate and glass on the counter when you're done I'll wash them in a bit."

"Alright... Bye Uncle Henry, love you." He said absentmindedly staring at the man as he walked to the door. Everything was not alright.

"Love you too Mike.."

*****

Micheal layed on his bed. Henry had gone to bed an hour ago and micheal was trying his hardest to stay awake so there wouldn't be a risk of nightmares and waking his exhausted uncle up. He would surely get sick from a lack of sleep like that. How long was it since he actually slept more than an hour? He stared at the ceiling letting his mind run wild while still actively making an effort to stay awake. His efforts proved to be in vain though as he fell asleep soon after.

The damp smell of rot and mold was overwhelming, the entire room smelled of pain and tragedy. Henry had gone to the old pizzaria in search of a few valuables belonging to himself and William, that was over 5 hours ago. Micheal started to worry after 3 but shook it off thinking he was vmbeing paranoid. He definitely didn't think that now. He wandered through the halls of the abandoned first location they had moved to a newer building a while ago.

"H-Herny..?! Where are you?!" He called out. There was a loud bang in the backstage room. He broke into a sprint running towards it only halfway there when he heard the first bloody scream coming from the same place. Then another that sounded more like pleading for mercy.

Micheal stood in the doorway staring at the gorey scene in front of him. His own father behind the knife. The sheer amount of blood making him want to throw up.

"Oh my god...." He could barely speak, why would he do this?

"Michea-! R-run, you have to go now!" He started to cough blood on to the floor screaming out in pain again as the knife was forced into his neck. He fell to the ground as Micheal reached for his phone to call the police and an ambulance. No service of course there wasn't this building was on the now less   rich part of town. There was only one thing he could do now. Micheal fumbled around his belt for the gun he had brought as a safety precaution. Hesitating for but a moment he stared on as his own father showed no sign of stopping the abuse to the barely alive body. Somehow Henry still hadn't passed out despite the amount of blood gushing from everywhere. He was so pale. The teen's finger hover over the trigger as William seemed to stop. He threw the knife away from himself, bloodstained hands covering his mouth and his back hunching over.