OOO

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮 𝐙𝐮.

Su Zu, a college student residing at "Hosu Women's University", more precisely in room 208.

Her attitude is almost as unusual as her name. Being only 20 years old, she is known as the most mature student in the University, and also as the quietest. In addition to being well known for her dazzling and unusual beauty.

Su Zu has pale skin, which contrasts with her long, straight black hair, which reaches to her hips. Her face is marked and delicate, her eyebrows are bushy and her nose is fileña and small.
Her eyes are not the typical slanted eyes, which is why she also stands out a lot in the crowd.

One of its most unusual and dazzling characteristic features are its eyes.
Her eyes are of a very unusual color among South Korean citizens, they are a hypnotizing and captivating gray tone.
A gray that stands out every day in the sunlight, and it is impressively surprising how it stands out when night falls.

Her lips…they are plump, small and pink.

Every person, wherever she goes, no matter if she is just standing around doing nothing, is captivated by her and falls for her charms and unusual beauty. And well... Lim Soo Ho was no exception.

THIS STORY IS BASED ON THE KDRAMA "SNOWDROP".

THIS STORY ADDRESSES SENSITIVE ISSUES IN KOREAN HISTORY AND ITS STRUGGLE IN THE YEAR 1987. DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

🔕 NO CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME EXCEPT FOR THE PROTAGONIST AND HER ROOMMATES 🔕

IT WILL BE PREMIERE WITH A FEW DAYS UNTIL THE END OF THE SERIES.