3

You woke up at 6:30am. You got up out of bed and turned off your alarm. It was Monday, but who likes Mondays anyway, right? You groaned as you went to the bathroom to get ready. Once you had your uniform on, you went downstairs to find your mom making breakfast while your dad put his shoes on for work. Your mom turned to see you and started to play in your hair. She encouraged you to silk press it because she thought it would be easier to manage, but you liked your texture. (if youre black and dont have curl- like hair , then you can ignore this. this is for black people that have curly/coily like hair if it makes sense.) Your mom made your plate as your dad waved you and your mom goodbye. You sat down as your mother reminded you to say your grace (if youre an atheist, or dont pray before you eat thats okay ignore it.) , "God is grace, God is good. Let us thank you for our food. Bow our heads, we are fed, thank you o Lord our daily bread. Amen." you concluded as you started to cut your waffles.

Once done, you put your plate in the sink and got your bag and waved your mom goodbye. You could walk to school, it was about a 5 minute walk so you got to school about 10 minutes early. You started walking to school, stopping every so often to pick up flowers that you like. You walked into the school and sat down on one of the benches and took out your phone. You had 3 new messages.

Mina:
im gonna be late fr

Denki:
okay but youre ALWAYS late so theres not even a surprise💀

Sero:
you STAY late to school idk why you think were gonna be surprised

You:
during bhm  too??? woww🤨

(in this story, i did make you and Mina black. other characters, mainly just my oc's will be black as well.)
Sero:
STOP IT NOW
Denki:
LMFAO YOU SET YOUR SELF UP

You:
ANYWAYS
WHERES JIROU🤗

Jirou:
IT IS
EARLY
in the morning.
what is the ISSUE

You:
hey pooks🙌🏾

Jirou:
Not at ALL

You:
i cant believe you said that to a BLACK PERSON🙁👎🏾

Jirou:
School starts in 3 minutes
get to CLASS😐

You:
SIGH.

You sighed and placed your phone back in your pocket. You started walking to your class, going up a few staircases. You walked into your class and took your seat. You sat in front of Mina and beside Sero.
Sero. You wondered about him. You looked at him as he took whatever notes for whatever the teacher aa saying. He looked so nice. He looked over to you just about threw yourself back. You scrambled to make it look like you weren't just staring so intently at him.

-switchinng POV's may occur frequently throughout the story.-

Sero's POV:
Well then.