"Hmm, take me baby I can't wait any longer," I moaned with urgency.

"You want me to fuck you, huh?" Tia asked licking her lips while unbuttoning her turquoise dress shirt exposing her black sports bra.

Looking down her trimmed core, I've lusted after Tia's body once again as I used to.

I grabbed the belt of her black slacks pulling her closer to me.

She resisted and waited for me to answer.

I bit my bottom lip and moaned, "Yes, fuck me like you missed me"

Tia unbuckled her pants quickly as if she couldn't wait any long and exposed her black 8inch dong.

Oooh, I was so ready for her to be inside of me.

Before Tia entered inside of my essence, she attempted to remove my black thong.

"Take this shit off, baby" Tia demanded in her sexy deep voice ripping my thong to remove it.

I grunted.

She spread my legs aggressively and entered into my world as it welcomed her back in.

"Hmm" I moaned.

Tia didn't waste any time and begin to thrust quickly as the sound of my wetness released into her house. The stairs begin to squeak as she drilled my pussy as if she were mad at it.

"I've missed you so much, Kandi" Tia grunted while breathing out of her mouth.

The moans that were created by the deep and quick thrust from Tia, I've found it hard to catch my breath.

"Oooh, Ti you better fuck the shit out of me!" I moaned aloud on her stairs while getting choked.

"Hmm, tell me that you love this shit, Kandi. You love this shit don't you?" Tia begins to talk shit to me.

My pussy begun to pulsate within each stroke.

"Hmm, I love this shit daddy!" I moaned loud.

Rubbing my back against the carpet on the steps, I felt like I was going to have carpet burns the way Tia was fucking me.

In the craziest way, it hurt so good as Tia rubbed my clit with her thumb while fucking me senseless.

"Oooh, yes right there!" I groaned.

Tia started to moan as pleasure showed on her face. I could tell Tia begin to get sensation from the friction on her strap.

"Yeah, fuck this shit, baby. You've missed this sweet and wet pussy huh?" I've begin to talk shit back as Tia begun to sweat while fucking me.

Tia panted, "Mmm, yes. I've missed this pussy, baby. You're so wet, hmmm shit...fuck" Tia moaned.

There is something about a stud that moans; it's the sexiest shit ever; especially Tia's deep moans.

She leaned down towards me as I held her ever so tightly. I wrapped my legs around her waist once again.

Tia slowed down her stroke and made it slow and..deep.

"HMMM...OOOOH" I moaned as I gasped.

Her lips kissed my neck as I gripped onto her back like I needed her.

She moaned in my ear as I moaned in hers.

Before I knew it, Tia quickly stroked me once again. The heaviness in my chest emerged as emotions took over me.

Tia was making me lose my mind and I just couldn't keep still.

"UGH, TIA!"

We've heard a cracking sound from the stairs and it startled us.

"Oh, shit" Tia reacted and then stopped.

We looked at one another and laughed.

"Let's go upstairs, baby" I mentioned with a breathy tone.

"You're afraid of dying on these steps, huh?" Tia joked.

"You're the one that stopped" I said with a chuckle.

"Hmm, let's go upstairs so I can ride you the way you like it"

Tia quickly got off of me and migrated upstairs to finish what we've started.

I knew that would work...

On my way up to her bedroom, I took off my fitted black dress but kept my heels on.

Walking in, Tia was awaiting for my arrival.

"Hmm, Kandi you are so fucking sexy. Come over here so I can taste you" Tia moaned.

I moaned and thought to myself: "Hmm, little do you know that I'm about to do the same"

I crawled onto the bed towards Tia and mounted on top of her face.

Sitting erect, Tia begin to throw love jabs upon my clit.

Oh shit, was I ready for this?

Grabbing onto her headboard, I've tried to stay directly on top of her mouth but it was hard because it felt so good.

The sensation was strong and I couldn't take it.

Tia grabbed my ass and made me take her tongue flickering and massaging my swollen and wet pussy.

"OOOOH, SHIIIIIT BAAABBY!" I gasped.

I started to bounce on her face.

In the back of my mind, I tried to make it last and not cum so I could ride Tia's brains out, but it was hard to stay in this sex round with her.

"UGGH. Okay, baby..." I moaned for mercy.

Tia ignored my plead to stop and locked my ass onto her face.

I've reached behind and stroked her dong so she could feel the sensation from her strap. Her hips begin to thrust up and down.

"Hmm, I want you to come for me baby" I said.

I felt the air from Tia's nose intensify.

She finally let me go, so I could ride her strap.

Putting in the strap inside of me, I slowly grinded on her pelvis the way she liked it.

Tia begun to lose control.

"Shit, Kand."

"Who can fuck you like me, baby?" I asked.

I put more emphasis in my grinding upon her pelvis.

Tia started to squirm as I watched her love faces.

"Hmm, you Kandi..SHIT..ahh" She moaned.

"Cum for me, baby" I ordered.

Tia massaged my breast as I leaned forward to give her sweet kisses of my love.

I tasted myself the moment I kissed her soft lips.

She bit my bottom lip as I felt her legs squirm while fighting to not cum.

Tia smacked my ass hard.

"Oooh I'm gonna fuck you" I moaned and quickly grinded back and forth to push Tia over the edge.

Grabbing my ass firmly, "Shiiiiiiit, Kandi. Ooh"

Her head went back as she released onto me.

We've kissed passionately and slow once again.

"Don't you love makeup sex?" I asked softly.

Catching her breath, Tia agreed
.

There is something about makeup sex that makes everything so much better.

One minute, I hated Tia and cursed her name under the earth and the next moment, I was telling her I loved her while calling her name above the earth.

The art of makeup sex is truly amazing.

Tia tried to get up, but I stopped her.

"Uh un, we're not done making up yet" I moaned.

For the rest of the night, we've made love and celebrated us becoming one again.

Damn, I love her.