Chapter 2: Goodbyes Part Two

Start from the beginning

Being nosy, I walk down the short hallway and discover the sound is coming from the men's restroom. I press my ear against the door and listen carefully.

From the other side of the door I hear grunts and moans. What the hell is going on in there? But before I can imagine what is happening, the answer is revealed.

"Oh Zayn!" I here Liam shout from the bathroom. I here another moan and assume its Liam.

"Oh Zayn I'm close. I'm close. Faster! Harder!" I hear him practically scream. Oh my god. Are they really doing it in a gas station?

I hear one last moan and grunt and them gasps of breaths. I think they both just finished.

"Come on we gotta hurry up. The guys are waiting for us. Make sure you tell them you were sick," I here Zayn whisper. Then the sound of pants being zipped and a stall door opening pulls me out of my daze. Oh crap they are coming, ha coming. I smack myself mentally at my horrid joke and rush to the counter.

I buy the Coke and runs out to the car. I get in and get bucked just in time to see Liam and Zayn walking out.

"Hey Boo. What took so long?" I hear Harry ask but I'm not really paying attention to him. My eyes are fixed on Liam and Zayn. Did they really just do it in a gas station bathroom? I don't know if that is romantic or disgusting?

"Boo?" Harry asks again sitting up in his seat.

"What? Oh there was a-I saw a-" I stutter out. Should I tell him what I just witnessed?

"What? What happened? What did you see?" Harry asks placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Liam and Zayn, they were," I begin, "doing it in the bathroom. I heard a noise so I went towards the door and I got there just in time to hear them finish," I say, reality really setting in to what I heard. I'm not grossed out, I mean I'm sure someone has heard Harry and I doing it. I don't think we are that quiet but it's still weird hearing someone else do it.

"What? Woahhhh!" That's why we are sitting here? So they could shag each other in the bathroom?!" Harry shouts. I can't tell if he is mad, grossed out, or interested.

I nod my head slightly still staring at them walking towards the car.

"Well that's, interesting," Harry says calming down, "so Liam is the stop right?" He asks. I'm almost choke when he says that and I stare at him. He flashes me a cheeky smile and raises and eyebrow.

"So is Liam the top or no?" He asks again. I look back at them before answering.

"No surprisingly. Zayn topped Liam. I don't know if they switched or whatever but this time Zayn was definitely doing Liam," the words pour out of my mouth before I can stop them. I can't believe I just said that!

"Woah! Go Zayn! Getting it in!" Harry says rolling down his window and leaning out.

"Haz what are you-" my words are cut off by Harry's shouts.

"Hey Zayn! I didn't know you topped! Go bro! Getting that in!" Harry shouts at the top of his lungs. What the hell is he doing?

"Liam, is Zayn as good a top as I imagine?" I look at Harry bug-eyed as the questions leaves his mouth. I can't believe he said that!

I look at Liam and Zayn and they are both blushing like mad with there heads looking at the ground. They rush over to our car and Liam smacks Harry upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Harry whines falling back into his seat.

"What the hell?! You can't shout stuff like that out Harry!" Liam whisper-shouts, "how did you know anyway?"