O54

Nishimura Rikka
online

Sunghoon:
andito na ako
seen.

⊱ ─── { RIKKA } ─── ⊰

I put my phone down after reading his text, got out of bed, and headed downstairs.

I immediately rushed to a door and cautiously opened it after seeing him standing there with an unhappy expression on his face.

"Pasok ka." I said coldly to him and motioned for him to come inside.

He was shocked when I used a cold tone on him, but he brushed it off in his thoughts and started to walk and went straight to the couch.

He sat down and sighed deeply, putting his foot on the coffee table and looking up at the ceiling.

what the hell, feel at home yarn?

"Si Ni-ki?" biglang pagtanong ni Sunghoon sa'kin, habang inaayos niya 'yung pwesto n'ya upang maging comfortable siya sa paghiga ng couch namin.

When he was done, he then turned to face me and stared into my eyes.

"He's in his room, currently playing video games with his former classmates." I answered him, crossing my arms while staring at him, making him gulp on his saliva. He immediately looked around, avoiding my gaze.

"Mm'kay, punta muna ako sa kwarto ng kapatid mo may sasabihin lang ako sa kanya saglit." He told me as he got up and went to my Ni-ki's room, leaving me here alone in the living room. Although I want to spend my time on him, I just want to give him some space and time with his friends. I don't want to become a toxic girlfriend to him, so I let him do what he wanted, and he knows his limits.