● 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 ●

● 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼: 𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ●

INSIDE THE LOUNGE of the Merveilles Dorm an assortment of colorful words can be heard. A small-heighted male with snow-white hair accented with rabbit ears stood over Alison Wondre; arms crossed, feet thumping in anger as he nagged his ear off. "Hmm...Ermie are you done yet?" The words of Ermine Leveret went in one ear and out the other. "Were you even listening to a thing I said?!" Ermine yells at the blonde who obviously wasn't listening to the rabbit. 'Ugh...I'm so bored.' Alison thought as he tuned out Ermine's unneeded lecture about time management. 'I wanted to hang out with Neige but he's busy shooting another commercial.' He sighed once more before a long-forgotten thought came to mind. 'Wait...'

Due to Ermine's nagging, Alison had completely forgotten about his plans with a certain red-headed merman. "You were late for today's dorm meeting as well! Late I say! How many—" Before Ermine could continue his nagging, Alison jumped up from the couch and headed to the lounge door. "Where do you think you're going?!" The rabbit male was seemingly just about done with his dorm leader's antics. "The bread-and-butterflies could use a nice baking! And I'm late to sing with the tulips. I shall return by...whenever I return." Alison waved over his shoulder leaving the rabbit male in an empty lounge.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I swear that...!"

MEANWHILE, IN THE lounge of the Heartslabyul dorm, Riddle was giving punishment upon a student who failed to follow the Laws of the Queen of Hearts. "Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 249 states: "The one in charge of feeding the flamingos must wear pink." You were in charge of feeding the flamingos today. Where is your pink? Why aren't you wearing it?" Riddle questions the trembling student. "My deepest apologies, dorm leader...I-It's being washed! Please, don't cut off my head!" He pleaded in fear of losing his head. "This marks the second time you've broken the rule. I can no longer overlook it. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Casting his signature spell, an all-familiar read and black heart-shaped collar was clasped around the student's neck.

"Make a 5,000-word written apology and weed the garden for a week. Then I will gladly unseal your magic." Riddle gave punishment. " Sob Sob...That's..." While the student cries at the impossible task he was given. "I'm not taking off your head because I want to! It's because you all break the rules!? Enforcing the rules is for your own benefit. Understood?" Riddle tries to soothe the crying student with his own understanding of the rules and punishments. "Trey. Cater. Take him outside." Riddle ordered. "...Yes, dorm leader." Even if they were against Riddle's tyrannical ways they had no choice but to follow, or else they'd be the ones without a head.