Eyra : I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE. I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH LIKE A TRUE ASGARDIAN.

Shirou : trust me, I promise that I will be okay.

Eyra : you better come back, ASGARDIANS RETREAT.

While the asgardians retreated shirou began to move forward summoning hundreds of weapons and shooting them at surtur to draw his attention.

Shirou : Ig alimma, sul sagana

2 giant mountain sized swords were thrown at surtur causing him to lose balance and fall.

With eyra

Odin : daughter what do you think you are doing ?

Eyra : hephaestus has a plan.

Loki : look surtur has fallen.

They all looked and there jaws dropped at seeing such large swords.

Eyra : ( why would anyone need such huge swords ? Also why is he on is knees ?)

With shirou

Shirou was on his knees and began to speak, words of power from his soul.

Shirou : I am the bone of my sword
               Steel is my body and lava is my blood
              I have created over a thousand blades
                          Never once retreating
             Seeking a long awaited reunion
                Never wavering or stopping
             This is the only path so as I pray
                          unlimited blade works

And the world exploded with fire

Odin pov

I watched the olympian god of the forge topple surtur with two giant swords he had summoned but I knew it was not enough, surtur was destined to destroy asgard at ragnarok and not even I the father of everything can defy fate, as I watched him get to his knees I thought he was mad but then I heared him began to mumble some words and as he finished I along with the others were no longer in asgard but in a world of weapons. The place was beyond my imagination,  it had giant metalic gears in the sky , it was night yet by no means dark, the full moon in the sky was high and cast a light on everything and if that was not enough small specks of light continued to rise from the ground then dissapear.

 The place was beyond my imagination,  it had giant metalic gears in the sky , it was night yet by no means dark, the full moon in the sky was high and cast a light on everything and if that was not enough small specks of light continued to rise f...