Sun God Twins + Messages

Start from the beginning

Affiliations-: Mogoru Empire
                     Arm (Former)
                            Church of The Sun
                   God (Former)
                    Cale Henituse

Abilities-: Swordmanship

"Former Arm!?"

Og!Hannah subconciously shouts and look at her other self who just smile and turn her gaze away.

'This is much more informations than previous.'

Biographical  Informations

Place of Birth-: Western Continent

Physical Descriptions

Species-: Human

Gender-: Female

Hair Colour-: Blonde

"Now I know what the butler feels. This is creepy."

*Hannah is an orphan who has been portrayed as a Holy Maiden by the Church of The Sun God.

*After being tricked and betrayed by Arm, which resulted in her and her twin brother, Jack being framed for the killing of the Pope and Hannah being poisoned by dead mana. Thanks to to the help of Cale Henituse and the necromancer Mary, she managed to survive.

"I still can't say how much I feel grateful to you young master."

Hannah and Jack nod their head at Cale who just scoff and turn away. Chuckles when they saw his ears are red.

"...You're different."

Og!Cale subconciously said, which earn a quick gaze from his other self.

"...Not really, I'm just...informative."

"..."

*She is very caring and protective of her older brother who she thinks is too trusting. On the other hand, she is rather bloodthirsty and vengeful towards Arm. She is also someone who easily gets excited and bloodthirsty while fighting.

'...vicious.'

*Like Jack, Hannah has blonde hair. After having been poisoned with dead mana, she is left scarred with clear black veins scattering all over her face and body like Mary's.

'...I'm hungry.'

Cale frowned. And like always, people misunderstand him, thinking of how much he cares about others.

"Young master Cale..."

On just sigh, handing him an orange juice she ordered beforehand.

"Thanks On."

*Hannah and her brother were proclaimed by the Church of the Sun God to have been born with divine abilities, and were forced to live as the Saint and Holy Maiden. However the truth was that Jack was only born with half of the divine abilities and Hannah had none. Since she was talented with the sword, she was raised as a swordsman.