Spilling a punishment

Start from the beginning

F/N clutched her hair in frustration, moving her gaze back to the coat. She walked over to it, letting out a shaky breath as she traced her hands over it. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to wear it for a few minutes," F/N whispered to herself, picking the coat up.

F/N was too focused on the task at hand to hear the subtle footsteps and opening of the office door. Levi stepped through, grinning at the sight of F/N holding his coat. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, curious to see what the soldier would do next.

F/N smelled the familiar lavender scent she had noticed in the bathroom waft back into her nose, and she couldn't resist the urge to dive her nose into the coat. The mix of lavender and soap smelled so wonderful to her. It always made her day when she thought of how clean her Captain was. F/N slid her arms into the jacket, marveling at the warmth and stuffing her cold nose into the coat. "Much better," she whispered to herself again.

"Like my smell, eh?" Levi asked, smirking as F/N immediately turned around, her mouth hanging open in horror. She quickly threw off the jacket, clutching her arms to adjust to the decrease of temperature.

"No-no..." she stuttered.

"Oh? So are you implying I smell bad, L/N?"

"No! You smell great! I mean-" F/N smacked her forehead, running over to the door handle and turning it. She felt a shiver run through her entire body as the minty breath of her Captain invaded her nostrils.

"Do you want me?" he asked, sliding his fingers over F/N's stomach, tracing her hip bones. F/N's knees almost buckled, the entirety of her weight lent against the door as her core pulsed with desire. This felt so wrong to her, and yet, she loved every second of it. Levi was beginning to pick up on her nervousness, and she could feel a smirk against her neck as he trailed kisses along it. "I asked you a question, Cadet."

F/N moaned softly as his rough digits found the way to her clothed pussy, tracing a finger along her slit, her wetness becoming more prominent on his finger the further he roamed.. "Yes!" F/N squeaked, pushing her ass against Levi's hard cock. Levi's smirk grew as he began palming her wet panties, delighting in how soaked they already were.

"Is this all for me?" F/N gasped as Levi stuck a finger inside her underwear, tracing her outer lips seductively.

"I-oh!" she yelped, bucking her hips against Levi's finger as he found her clit easily.

"Ah, here it is," he chuckled in a low, almost growling tone, beginning to rub her sensitive nub in small circles around it with his pointer and middle finger. F/N threw her head back against Levi's chest as he increased his speed, gathering the girl's slick from the bottom of her slit up to the nub. F/N twitched, ramming her knee into the door and releasing the handle, using her now free hand to pound the door.

"Fuck! I-I'm gonna-" Levi stopped his movements, moving his finger back down to F/N's opening. She wanted to retaliate and yell at her Captain for stopping, but she was too lost in pleasure to do anything else than have her Captain finger her.

"You're dripping," he whispered, his raven hair tickling the back of F/N's neck as he began layering kisses against her exposed shoulder blades, biting and sucking occasionally to leave a purple mark. He wanted everyone to know that she was his.

F/N twitched relentlessly, moaning so loud she was sure the entire hall had heard her as one of his fingers found their way inside her leaking pussy, his finger curling, searching around inside for that bump. F/N squirmed, and Levi held her hips against the wood in front of them. F/N brought a hand to her mouth, unable to silence anymore of her moans. "No," Levi ordered, pulling her hand away from her mouth with the hand he had available and a loud shriek sounding as he hit her G spot.