Capter 2

Tommy POV
"Willll finally ranboob won't stop bragging about how tall he is!" I said running up to wil

"No I'm not Tommy here asked for my height and I told him!" Ranboo said walking right behind me

"Yea right bitch boy"

"I'm telling-"

" ok ok I think it's time we head home Toms I need to make dinner and pick up fundy from daycare (forgot to say fundy is 3 in this fanfic)." Wil said as he opened the door so I could get in

"Ok but do you think we can go to the flower patch after dinner pleaseeee" I said. There's a huge forest in our backyard and if you go deep enough you'll end up at a river that separates the wood and the flower patch. Big man wil built us a bridge so that we didn't have to jump over the river to get there. There is an old cottage which me, tubbo, and ranboo made into our club house! There is also a blossom tree in the middle of the flower patch right by our cottage wil always tells me story's of him and the mighty blade sparing under that tree! After him and the blade were done sparing he would sit there and play his guitar while the blade read.

"Tommy lets go were home!" Wilbur said making me zone back in "coming wil!" How long had I been zoned out for it's like a 30 minute ride home!

I walked in on Wilbur making us dinner while fundy ate his own "ewt twomny ewt" fundy said shoving his spoon in my face "Tommy already has food fundy" Wilbur said giving me a plate of food "go sit down in the living room while I go put fundy to bed then I'll tell you the story."

"On it big man!" I said sitting down on the carpet with my food.

A few minutes later Wilbur returned "Alright it all began with me and techno fighting.."

Third person POV
"No! Sand is really bad for you wil you can't eat it!" techno shouted trying to grab the jar of sand in wilburs hands "it's too delicious it feels so nice in my mouth!! You can not tell me guy sand doesn't feel good in your mouth!" Wilbur shouted back running out the back door into the woods

"Wait wait you used to eat sand?!" Tommy said giggling at the thought of his older brother eating sand! " are you going to let me tell the story or?" Wilbur said glaring at Tommy "right sorry."

"Get back here!" Techno said chasing after Wilbur.

"Catch me if you can loser!"

"Oh you little gremlins child."

"Techno ended up chasing me through the forest all the way to the flower patch. I climbed all the way up the blossom tree and sat down at the top ." Wilbur said smiling

"Woahhhh techno you gotta see this"

"See what?"

"Come on take my hand I'll show!"

"Alright-?"

Wilbur dragged techno up the tree and to the place we're he was sitting gc

"Look at that isn't it beautiful! you can see the whole flower patch from here!"

Yea I guess it is"

"Shit.."

"What is it wil?"

"There may or may not be a hostile enderman at the bottom of the tree.."

"Damn it ok give me a minute"

"What do you mean?! You only have a wooden toy swor-"

"It safe to come down now"

"That.. was so cool we have to go tell dad!"

"Wha- ok"
[end of story]
Wilbur POV
"And that was technos first kill."  I said with a grin "he killed an enderman with a wooden sword?!" Tommy said now standing off the ground "yep! Wait where are you going?" "To find an enderman" "no no no it's time for you to go to bed" I say as I pick Tommy up "ok ok but I have do one thing" "Tommy you do this every night."

"I know but you never know if they will come back in the middle of the night." Tommy said writing a note "herbal peppermint tea was his favorite right?" "Yes now let me make the tea just go sit down" I said ushering Tommy away from the stove last time he made the tea he put our kitchen on fire.

Of course Tommy went straight to the window to wait for Phil to come home. He does this every night he writes a note for techno and phil then while I make the tea for techno he sits by the window waiting for them to come home.

"Wil.."

"Yea toms?"

"When's dadza Coming home..?"

778 word <3