𝐀 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

Either way, Elena told me we were invited to breakfast with the Madrigals so I walked of to the Madrigal household.

- - -

"Hey, Dolores!" I went up

"Oh hello Y/N, here take this- and this- and this and this and this and this. Hey, quick question, what do you think of Camilo?"

She handed me food, a lot more food than everyone else.

"Uhm, he's nice and cool and nice and cool I guess. Camilo 2.0 isn't too fond of him though- Hey, I don't need this much food, you can take it ba-"

"No! No! Just take it! We made a lot anyways."

She pushed my hand away and gripped my shoulders and spun me around.

"Bye bye now."

I turned my head to face her in suspicion, but then stopped and walked to the table while Casita pushed the chairs along.

I sat down and Luisa sat besides me.

"Good morning Y/N, how are ya?"

"Oh, I'm good. How about you Luisa?"

"I'm... Great! Super great! Awesomely great!" Her eyes twitched a bit.

"You're eye is kind of-"

"My eye?! Pfft!- Don't worry, my eye is just working out!- Working out!- Working out day! Ha ha!"

'Why is everyone acting so weird?'

Everyone else came to the table and sat down. Luisa was on the right of me, Marco was on the left of me with Martin on the other side of him, and Camilo 2.0 was right across from me.

"Hola Guinea Pig!" The twins simultaneously spoke.

"Hola!-aa...a." I slurred my words as I realized the twins' face's. They had cuts and bruises all over their face.

"Oh, don't worry, we just had a little squabble!"

"A little...?"

"Hey, you two, I think your sister wanted you guys."

I turned towards Isabela who told the boys the info a the two went to look for their sister.

"I might as well sit here."

Isabela sat down besides me, facing away from me. Dolores sat besides Camilo 2.0, catching my attention.

"Hey, Dolores, thank you for the food but I won't be able to finish it."

"Food? What do you mean?"

"You know the food you gave me?"

"I don't remember giving you any food."

"Oh." My eyes were on Dolores but slowly went to Camilo 2.0's smirking face. Once my eyes reached him he slowly looked away from me whistling.

'Camilo the rock was right about you...'

"Everyone! To the tab- Oh, you're all here." Abuela entered the scene with an unfinished sentence, gazing at everyone at the table.