šˆ šš¢š š¬šØš¦šžš­š”š¢š§š  ššš§š š¬šØš¦šžš­š”š¢š§š  š”ššš©š©šžš§šžš-

Y/N POV:

I sprinted away from the girl, all the way to the mountain before touching it in confusion.

"Magic doors, magic house, magic mountains? What's next? Magic butchery meat???" Looking for any signs of the mountain breaking, or sign that indicates the mountain has broken before, I found nothing but rubble and dust.

"It's no use, magic is so weird." I grab onto a piece of the mountain to act as a ledge to pull myself up, but it was too hard to climb. I look for any other way out and see a forest that goes over the mountain, and presumably to the other side.

"So there's my escape route, now I just need to go back to the Marigalagal's and see what's up with them! Then stalk the Perez' some more, then continue my life as a peeping-tom!" I skipped joyfully to the village, accompanied by a rock I found on the floor I named Camilo.

When I reached the foot of the village, I quickly leaped behind a building to hide from any witnesses. I looked around at the town and saw it was bustling with people.

"A worthy challenge... BRING IT." I jumped inside an empty barrel and rolled myself towards an apple stand. There I got out and grabbed an apron to put over my head to disguise myself. I then leaped behind another building, taking off the apron. There was a donkey walking by, so I jumped behind it and walked alongside it, using it as coverage from the townspeople. 

I saw a large colorful house in the distance and knew someone important must live there, and if the Perez family were making such a big deal about these so called 'Madrigal's', then they must live in a house as equally special.

I ditched the donkey and climbed up the vines that were on the side of the house, which surprisingly could withstand my weight, and got up onto the roof. I spotted a in the corner of my eye, a candle with patterns on it, it was like the lantern at La Casa. I scurried along the roof making my way to the candle and put my hands around the flame, as if was some precious gem I had just found.

"Woah! What a cool candle!" I adored the flame like some newborn baby saying its first words. I stared at it in awe and wonder, but then I heard a mystical, almost elegant sound. I turned around and faced the inside of the house to see magical doors; they looked like the ones at La Casa Perez.

They had people doing all sorts of things with names all with an outline of gold. They had one of a girl with her hands to her ears as if she was needing to hear. There was even one of a lady holding a bowl and mixing it with a bunch of herbs surrounding her.

"Hey! That one says Camilo! They stole your name!" I told Camilo the rock. He was probably as furious as me.

There were a lot more doors here than at La Casa, probably because the family here is probably bigger.

I went to the edge of the roof and ducked my head down before bringing it back up because I saw a some man.

"Shit, that was close, he almost saw me!" I huffed and puffed and built up the courage to look back.

I let my hair drop down and stared at the doors while upside down. The doors I looked at glowed golden and emitted a magical aura. I scanned the hall thingy and spotted no people.

"Should I?-"

"No."

"AHH-" I fell off the roof and caught the railing before anything drastic could happen. Then looked down the face of a girl with curly brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a scarlet red choker with a golden gem attached to it. Her white and yellow shirt with golden trimming complimented her long red skirt with yellow decorations. Her hair was tied with a big red bow. Her beauty was unimaginable and made me almost lose my grip.