I sighed in relief when I made my way out. "Now, can you hear me?"

"Yeah. Nasaan ka ba kasi?"

"I'm at a bar. With my friends. And I was thinking if you can come. Ako lang ang walang kasama dito, their boyfriends are all here." I even pouted my lips as if he can see me.

"A-ano kasi, Irene. I can't come. I'm also at a p-party. A surprise party, for my friend, you know Felix's cousin, Angelo right? Kakadating daw niya and they planned a surprise party and also an advance birthday party," mahabang paliwanag niya.

"Oh." napatigil ako.

"Trust me Irene, ako din kanina nasurprise. Even if the party is not for me"

"No, it's okay"

It's not...

Then I heard noise coming from his background. "Yo, si Irene ba yan? Irene may kasayawang babae si Greggy kanina" pagsumbong nito, I'm guessing it's Felix?

But what did he say? May kasayawan? Babae? So hindi siya makakapunta dahil doon, is that it?

"Sige, 'wag na lang pala, siguro hihigit na lang ako ng pwede kong kasama, marami namang lalaki rito. Magsayawan na lang kayo buong magdamag ha. Bye." kalmado kong sabi pero may bahid na inis.

I don't even know why I am acting this way. Pero valid naman siguro itong nararamdaman ko... hindi ba?

"Irene, wait, hindi yon--" I cut him off by ending the call.

I went back inside with my frowning face, ignoring everything around me, especially these couples beside and in front of me.

Why the hell did I sit here? I am literally in the middle. Dahil nga pang-limahan ang sofa'ng kinauupuan ko, Dawn and Anton and Small and Philip are beside me!

"What happened to you?" Alice noticed me.

Mabuti naman at may pakialam pa pala sila sa akin. Nakatuon na lang kase ang atensiyon nila sa mga kasama nila.

But I just ignored her question and just drank. "Calm down, mauubos mo na yang isang bote, kakabukas pa lang niyan." Dawn said.

"We are in a bar and the number one to do here is to drink. So why stop me." I said

My world start spinning already and my vision started to get blurry, but the hell I care.

---

Third Person's POV

"Mind you guys, that vodka she's drinking contains ninety six percent of alcohol. It's very strong"

They are all looking at Irene while she keeps on drinking. They stopped drinking when she started getting uncontrollable.

She also went to the dancefloor earlier and keeps on dancing even if she bumps into someone. When guys started to do something and touch her inappropriately there they made a move and pulled her back to her seat.

But of course, how can they calm her when the moment they let her sit down, she started crying. Parang batang pinagbawalan ng ina. Thankfully they did calm her down. Alak lang ang nakapagpatigil sa kanya sa pag-iyak kaya ayon, tumatagay na naman.

"Pigilan niyo yan, itatali ko na talaga siya" Cristina said.

"Sige nga kung kaya mo" hamon sa kaniya ni Alfred.

Cristina glared at her husband, "Mag-isip ka ng paraan kung paano natin maiuuwi itong pinsan mo"

"Hindi siya pwedeng iuwi sa mansiyon nila o kahit sa condo niya. Her mom and sibling will get mad once they knew she's drunk, nang ganito kalala. They have an eye for her in her condo, wala tayong takas dahil magsusumbong yon panigurado" Alfred explained.