Yuan Bao reacted, and smiled and pulled his hand back from his mother's hand to prevent her from blowing.

    Seeing that Yuan Bao would not be allowed to blow, she pulled Dali's hand and blew it. Dali listened to the sound, smiled and ducked back. The three of them laughed together.

    Yan Yi stood at the door for a while, and when they were almost done playing, he locked the door and walked to the bed to lift the quilt.

    Shen Meihua's back froze, and then Yan Yi sat in, with their legs close to each other, she let go of her strong hand and moved her body to make room for him.

    The four of them slept on the same bed, a little crowded.

    Yan Yi glanced at the three people lying on the bed: "Turn off the lights." After speaking, he reached out to turn off the lights, and the room went dark.

    The shoulders of the two were pressed tightly together. She turned her back to him and faced the child. After a few seconds, she wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her into his arms, her back against his chest. .

    She stiffened and wanted to reach out and pull her hand around her waist, but when she thought that both of them had children, she went to pull his hand, so she straightened up and didn't move.

    How could he suddenly hug her? All kinds of guesses started in her mind. Usually, the two of them sleep separately. She slept dishonestly.

    He was very hot, and it didn't take long for her to get hot, and she wanted to sweat a little. She moved her legs and wanted to stretch out the quilt. Her feet were just sticking out of the quilt. One leg pressed her leg and pushed her foot brought back.

    "Leave the air, be honest."

    Shen Meihua: "..." Did

    he hug her to sleep because she didn't sleep honestly and leaked the air? When she thought of this, she felt inexplicably depressed. She put her hand on the hand that he was wrapping around her waist and was about to pull it away, and her stomach moved.

    "Turn on the light." Shen Meihua saw that her stomach was moving all the time, instead of moving a few times as usual, she was a little worried and asked him to turn on the light.

    Yan Yi was still in shock when he felt fetal movement for the first time, and did not hear her voice.

    After Shen Meihua said, without waiting for his response, she turned over in his arms and faced him: "The child has been moving, you turn on the light."

    Yan Yi reached out and turned on the light, two The man sat up.

    Yuanbao and Dali on one side were stabbed by the light and opened their eyes to look at the two people beside her, their eyes fell on her stomach, and their mouths opened in surprise.

    "Mother's belly is moving." Yuan Bao said and went to see his brother.

    She vigorously looked at her aunt's moving belly, took a few glances and retracted her gaze, and after lowering her head, she couldn't help but look up.

    Shen Meihua looked at the bulge on the right side of the stomach, and the left one was sunken. Before he could reach out to touch it, a big hand placed the bulge on the bulge. After a few seconds, the belly was flattened, and the left side was convex. out?

    Yuanbao on the side looked at her mother's belly bulging, and put her small hand on it tremblingly.

    Shen Meihua looked at her quiet stomach and breathed a sigh of relief. Tonight, she didn't know what irritated the child and kept moving, but when she thought of him touching the child one by one, she wanted to laugh.