Chapter 1: The Backstory

Gray and (name) are a pair of undercover assassins. They are determined to protect the people from the evil and seek revenge for those they've lost.

Gray was once an ice mage at the famous guild of Fairy Tail. But from the day Gray met (name) he was determined to join her in taking lives of the evil and protecting the weak.

(Name) onced lived in a happy family in large kingdom. But the day when her father left her mother, their family couldnt pay up the taxes. Even though she worked really hard to support her mom. One night the king arrived with a boy. The king demanded for the taxes one last time, they ordered the boy to slaughter her mom. As he raised his hand coldness filled the room, sending chills down (name)'s back. Looking at her mother's body, (name)'s blood starts to boil and that's when her dark magic was awaken inside her. She searched the house in desperate need of a weapon. (Name) found a very anciet looking sword with a note written beside it.
(Name), I have decided to teach you everything about swordsmanship. Happy 16th Birthday, my little one. I have been meaning to give this to you a few years ago but I kept telling myself you were too young. Please take this sword and treasure it with your life. This sword is very powerful. This sword can kill anyone with just one slit. Magic can also make even more deadly. I hope you have an awesome birthday.
Signed - Father

(Name) grabbed the sword and the note, threw on a black outfit and topped it with a black cape. She started crying as she thought of never coming home and seeing her mother again. She broke into a run not looking back at the house.