43

By the time the old and broken bus swayed into the city, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon.

After getting out of the car, Song Ruyi immediately ran to the side of the road and vomited.

This is Song Ruyi's first bus ride in this era. She didn't expect that the bus would be crowded and stuffy, with the smell of sweat and feet. All kinds of smells were mixed together, so that Song Ruyi's stomach was churning all the time. If it wasn't for Shen Wenhan who had been massaging her acupuncture points, Song Ruyi would have been unable to bear it any longer.

If you want her to say, it's really not as comfortable as riding a tractor.

"Ruyi, what's the matter with you? Shouldn't you be sick?" Song Rulin immediately leaned over nervously, in a hurry, not knowing what to do.

"Ruyi is suffering from motion sickness. I'll go to the waiting station to get some hot water." Song Ruyu said.

"Let me go, you guys take care of Ruyi here."

"Wenhan, no need..."

Song Ruyi just wanted to say, she just took it easy.

However, Shen Wenhan was already holding his military water bottle and hurriedly looking for the station staff.

Seeing Shen Wenhan in such a hurry, Song Ruyu finally felt less concerned about Shen Wenhan in her heart.

Shen Wenhan seemed to care more about Song Ruyi than he thought.

***

Song Ruyi felt much better after drinking the hot water Shen Wenhan borrowed from the staff, at least she didn't feel sick anymore.

"Let's go, I'm almost done." After Song Ruyi drank the last sip of water, she returned the kettle to Shen Wenhan.

Shen Wenhan frowned and asked, "Ruyi, why don't you find a place to sit for a while?"

Song Ruyu and Song Rulin also stared at her closely, Song Ruyi shook her head, "I'm fine, it'll be fine after I spit it out, let's still Hurry up to the train station, don't miss the departure time."

Seeing Song Ruyi's insistence, they had to walk to the train station.

Fortunately, the distance between the train station and the bus station is not far, only a ten-minute walk.

The railway station of this era, as expected by Song Ruyi, looks very simple, with only a few shabby wooden benches in the waiting room.

Fortunately, Shen Wenhan asked someone to buy a hard sleeper ticket in advance.

***

The old train was banging forward, and the scenery outside the window flew by.

Song Ruyi and Song Ruyu were in the lower bunk, and Shen Wenhan and Song Rulin were in the middle bunk.

In this era, sleeper tickets have nothing to do with each other, they are generally not available, and naturally there are not many people in the carriage.

Not long after driving, Shen Wenhan also stood up, "I'll go to the dining car to see and buy some hot food."

"Then I'll get some hot water." Song Ruyu took the thermos from the sleeper table.

Before leaving, he didn't forget to tell Song Rulin, "Rulin, stay here with Ruyi, don't run around."

"I see, brother, hurry up." Song Rulin nodded obediently.

Song Ruyi sighed helplessly in her heart, she was so old, but she was still treated like a child.

After they left, Song Rulin stretched out, "Mom, I'm exhausted from the bus ride this way."

Song Ruyi, "It takes a long time for us to take the train."

"The train ride is different. , I have a bed to lie down on, and I'm not tired at all."

Song Ruyi smiled, she didn't tell Song Rulin that he probably wouldn't have said that when he stayed on the train for a few more hours.

At this time, a middle-aged man in a Chinese tunic suit and a pair of shiny leather shoes approached.

He sat down next to Song Rulin and said with a familiar smile, "Little girl, young man, just the two of you? Where are you going?"

While talking, he glanced at Song Ruyi. Song Ruyi

frowned and looked at him vigilantly. Just as she was about to ask him to leave, Song Rulin had already said, "Let's go to the imperial capital, how about you?"

Heartless temper, if you do business or something, even if you are sold, you will help others count the money.

The man said cheerfully, "That's a coincidence, I'm going to the imperial capital too. You two look so young, why did you go to the imperial capital by yourself, without your family to accompany you."

"No, we..."

"Second brother!" Song Rulin Just wanted to say something, but was stopped by Song Ruyi, "Didn't you just say, you are sleepy, do you want to rest for a while?"

"Ah? I didn't..."

Song Rulin said halfway, but saw Song Ruyi Actually staring at him.

He didn't understand the reason, but subconsciously swallowed the words that had already reached his lips.

He nodded subconsciously, "Yes, I really want to sleep for a while."

Song Ruyi turned her head and said to the man, "This uncle, my brother is going to rest, can I trouble you to make a place?"

"Ah , This, that little girl, can I sit at your place for a while? I bought a standing ticket, and I have nowhere to go. Don't worry, I will only sit for a while and leave when you go to bed."

The man seemed to be It can be seen that Song Ruyi's defense against him, when he speaks, becomes more and more polite.

Song Rulin felt a little embarrassed. He couldn't understand why Song Ruyi rejected this person like this.

He wanted to say that looking at the way this person was dressed, he didn't look like a bad person.

However, Song Ruyi's face was cold and she refused, "No, I have to rest for a while."

The man didn't seem to have thought that Song Ruyi was young and looked very beautiful. indifferent.

There was a woman in her twenties in the lower bunk next door. She couldn't stand it any longer. She looked over her head and said, "Brother, come and sit with me. I won't sleep for a while.

" Looking in Song Ruyi's direction, it was obvious that she was very dissatisfied with Song Ruyi's ruthless rejection of this man just now.

Song Rulin saw the woman's eyes in his eyes, and he immediately became unhappy, "What to look at, what's good to see." After that, Song Rulin didn't have a good impression of the man, "You hurry up and sit next to me. , I'm going to lie down." The man smiled stiffly, "Okay, then I'll go, I'll disturb you."

And when the woman saw Song Rulin so fierce, she pursed her lips and said nothing.

Seeing this, Song Ruyi smiled. I didn't expect that Song Rulin's sister control would have such benefits.

Not long after the man got to the next bed, he and the woman chatted passionately.

"Where did you get off the bus?"

"I'm going to the imperial capital, how about you?"

"Me too..."

"..."

Song Rulin got close to Song Ruyi, "Ruyi, why do I feel that you have a bad attitude towards the man just now? Good? Is there something wrong with him?"

"What man? Who?" He asked casually when Song Ruyu, who happened to go out to get hot water, came back.

"It's that person." Song Rulin pointed in the direction of the next bed.

Song Ruyi briefly recounted what had just happened, and then said, "Brother, I can't tell you the reason, I always think that person is not quite right."

Song Ruyu nodded, he didn't think Song Ruyi thought too much.

It's not a relative, but that person just wants to come together, saying that there is no purpose, and no one believes it.

Song Ruyu said, "Ruyi is right, it's good to be on guard when you're out and about."

After a while, Shen Wenhan returned from shopping.

He took a turn in the dining car, and there was no delicious food, so he had to order a porridge, a fried shredded potato, and a few chicken legs.

Song Ruyi is not picky about food, and she also brought out the cakes, meat sauce and marinated eggs that Li Qiuhua made.

Li Qiuhua's craftsmanship is very good. As soon as the meat sauce is taken out, the domineering fragrance permeates the entire carriage.

The people next door swallowed their saliva unconsciously.

Seeing this, the man stood up and said, "It's time to eat, I'll go buy some food and come back, let's eat together." The woman felt hungrier, but she still shook her head, "No, no, I'll bring I have food."

"You brought food, that's your business. I've been sitting in your seat for so long, so I should treat you to dinner."

After the man finished speaking, he didn't wait for her to refuse. Walk directly in the direction of the dining car.

The woman had a smile on her face, and she didn't forget to look at Song Ruyi. As a result, Song Ruyi and the others didn't pay attention to her movements at all.

She pouted in disdain and looked out the window.

At this time, the young man in the other compartment couldn't help but came over, "Hello, this meat sauce you brought is really fragrant... Uh, can you give me some, I, I will never eat it for nothing, I'll exchange it for you with canned food."

The man said, handing over a bottle of unopened canned yellow peaches.

In fact, he felt quite embarrassed, this was the first time he had done such a thing.

However, there is no way, who made the meat sauce made by Li Qiuhua too fragrant. After smelling this smell, he felt that he couldn't eat the dry food in his hand.

Song Ruyi glanced at the canned food she brought. The value of the canned food was much more expensive than the meat sauce she made at home. If it was exchanged like he said, this person would definitely suffer.

Song Ruyu said, "Forget the canned food, bring your lunch box and we'll share it with you."

The man's eyes lit up, but then he hesitated, "Then... can you share me another cake? ?"

He looked at the cake with the meat sauce in Song Ruyi's hand, how he wanted to eat it.

Song Ruyu smiled, "Okay."

"I'll bring the lunch box now." The young man put the canned yellow peaches on the table in the middle of the sleeper, "You should take this, I can't eat free food."

After speaking , he left.

Song Ruyi and others couldn't help shaking their heads with a smile, this man is quite interesting.

About a minute later, the young man came back with his lunch box.

Song Ruyu divided him two cakes, a marinated egg, and some meat sauce.

The man was quite familiar, so he took advantage of the situation and sat down on Song Ruyi's side.

While eating, he chatted with them.

"The four of you are all from the same family? Are you going to visit relatives in the imperial capital?"

He heard Song Ruyi talking about eldest brother, second brother, so he naturally classified Shen Wenhan as Song Ruyi's brother.

At this time, Shen Wenhan pointed to Song Ruyi beside him, and said, "She is my object, the two brothers beside you are my object's brothers, and they will also be my brothers in the future."

"..." Song Ruyu and Song Rulin , looked at him without words, Shen Wenhan is really shameless, he and Ruyi haven't married yet, it's hard to say what will happen in the future.

The young man was stunned for a while. He looked at Song Ruyi, "Sister, do you actually have a partner?"

Looking at Song Ruyi's appearance, she was only seventeen or eighteen years old. He didn't expect that she was not single anymore.

Shen Wenhan's face turned dark, and he wanted to ask this man what he meant.

Song Ruyi was overjoyed, she secretly held Shen Wenhan's hand, and said to the man, "Yes, the main thing is that I have a good partner, and I don't want to miss it."

Song Ruyi's words made Shen Wenhan's ears red in an instant, and he sat down. The few people opposite Song Ruyi turned their eyes aside at the same time, and no one wanted to be blinded by them.

The young man realized that he was stupid and shouldn't have asked this question. No wonder he just felt that this girl's object looked at him in the wrong way.

He was so stupid that he couldn't see it.

Fortunately, he was an active thinker and quickly changed the subject.

With him here, the meal was a joy.

Not long after, the man next door also came back with dinner.

Seeing the several dishes he brought back, the smile on the woman's face grew even stronger. "Brother, what are you doing so politely? You bought so many dishes, and the two of us can't finish it." Yes, just buy one or two vegetables." The woman said with a smile, "Brother, you are such a nice person."

"Where, where, I just don't think it's easy to go out, so let's all make it easy and help each other."

The woman deliberately amplified her voice, "That's right, you have to be kind-hearted, and good people are rewarded. Just like me, I always meet good people when I go out."

Song Ruyi and others next door heard her words.

Song Rulin directly rolled his eyes, and now he has come to his senses. A middle-aged man is so attentive to others, he is probably not a good person. I just hope that the woman will not be too quick and be slapped in the face by what she said. After finishing the meal, Song Rulin told the story about the man just now, Shen Wenhan pondered for a moment, and then said, "Otherwise, Ruyi will sleep in the middle bed tonight?"

Looking at it personally, Shen Wenhan was still worried that something would happen when everyone fell asleep at night.

Song Rulin and Song Ruyu also agreed, Song Ruyi didn't care, anyway, sleeping in the upper bunk and the lower bunk was similar to her.

"By the way, Shen Zhiqing and I sleep in the lower bunk, and our important luggage is in Rulin's place. Rulin should be alert when he goes to bed at night and take good care of everything." Song Ruyu added.

Song Rulin didn't understand, "Aren't you too nervous?" It stands to reason that they have three big men, so even if something happens, it's nothing to be afraid of.

"Second brother, eldest brother and Wen Han are right, there is no harm in us being on guard." Song Ruyi said.

"Okay." Song Rulin had to shut his mouth.

At night, when it was time to turn off the lights, the man left the carriage.

Song Ruyi and others also went to bed.

The night passed quickly, and the sun shone through the car window.

Just as Song Ruyi was getting ready, screams rang out from the entire carriage.

"Ah!!! Who the hell stole my money!!!"