I stared at Lucas in disbelief. It makes me wonder why I trust James with my boys so often. My boys were respectful and polite boys before they met their idiot of an uncle.

" Careful son," Nick said lowly but even I could see the small smirk on his lips.

" Kate already left to get the food, all we need is the fish now," Nick said still holding his smirk.

I regrettably let Nick and the boys go fishing with Nick's father. Even though it was a new and refreshing opportunity for them to bond. I remember being in my office, listening to Kane talk about the latest news on the campaign.

But in the back of my mind I was stressing for the boys and wondering if I was being careless and letting the boys do something so dangerous so early in their life.

It turned out that the boys were fine and not only that, they loved it which is why now they are extremely excited to get back out on the water.

"It doesn't sound like you're giving me much of a choice " I replied and I was right because as soon as the words slipped my mouth. Lucas and Joseph spun on their heel and raced back into the house, screaming for Kate to get their wet suits.

I grumbled to myself as Nick laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. " I've been waiting to get you out on the boat, I just didn't think it would be tonight "

I pushed him away from me. " Oh, I'm not coming"

"You're not?" He asked, staring at me his mood dropping slightly. I didn't think I needed to explain my decision. But something about seeing Nick's solemn expression. It tugged at my heart just that little more.

" you know that I don't do boats, Nick, why are you acting so surprised" I replied. Just in time before the boys came back out of the house.

" Yes grandad I'm so excited to get on the boat again and even with mum and she hates the water" Joseph shouted down the phone.

Nick couldn't hide the chuckle as he watched Joseph as himself and his brother came over to us, in their wetsuits all ready to get out on the water as soon as possible. I looked down and had hidden pride for the wetsuits designed by none other than my brand.

My boys were the best influencers for the brand. A lot of the inspiration for the new collection came from the boys.

Either the boys just wanted to speak to their grandad or they had an evil plan brewing. If they learnt anything from Nick and their uncle James. I was more than confident that it was the latter.

" That really does surprise me boys" I heard my father say through the phone. Joseph turned the camera around so it was now on me, leaving my father to see me fully dressed.

His eyes narrowed. " Get changed, before I drive there myself Selena," He said staring at the camera.

I grumbled under my breath. But knew that the odds of him actually doing that were very high. My mother would be rushing out in her pyjamas to just be a witness.

"Nicely done boys," Nick said high fiving them with a cocky grin on his lips. As I made it back to the house, Kate was leaning against the door frame, with a straight smile.

On the outside, it looked like I hated the idea completely but in actual fact, a small part of me was excited about making this memory with the boys and opening up to them a little bit more.

It's only right that I start to share their interests, and make more time for them. It's the least I can do.

I managed to get dressed quickly, my eyes flittering to the time on my phone. Knowing that it was going to start to become darker and we didn't want to still be out on the water when that time came.