Kk- Nahi. I was just thinking something.

Umar- I feel u need to figure out n sort few things. Pls take ur time right now.

Kk- Hmmmm

Rashmi came back. Umar told her he needed to go home for some work. So they left.

After they went kk went to his room. Standing at the window he lit one cigarette after another.
He opened the pack again to take another ciggerate n the carton was empty.
He realised he needed to sort it out. He was getting very restless.

In all his previous relationships he never felt this restless. Sometimes he didnt even care to patchup. He lost lot of family n friends because of this.
But this relationship was different.

He had picked up this habit from teju. He wanted to sort things put before sleeping.
He decided to meet her n clear things out.

Meanwhile teju was at babs house. She had cried herself out.
Her house was just few mins away from babs house.
She just wanted to lie on her moms lap n sleep. She wanted to be cuddled.

Her thoughts
I just so wanna be home now. But mom dad cant see me like this. They will feel bad. Maybe thats my problem. I m still emotionally dependent on them. I need them. Their warmth, love n especially the pampering.

Karan is right. Maybe i need to grow up. Maybe i did over react. I should have handled it better. I need to be more understanding.

Her head was spinning. She msgd babs n asked if he had a medicine for headache.
He replied after sometime that medicine is not home. It will be delivered in an hr.

Teju was very hungry n she knew whenever she doesnt eat food on time she starts getting headache n falls sick. She went in his kitchen n looked for food. She could only find some biscuits.
She decided to order food.

The bell rang n her food was delivered.
She ate a few bites but didnt feel like eating more. Her head was hurting.
She msgd baabs about medicine.
He replied saying it should reach in 10 mins.

After 10 mins bell rang. She opened the door with money in her hand.
It was kk.
She couldnt believe it was him.

Kk looking at the money
Kk- Madam humari service itne Mein nahi aati. Itne mein toh sirf ek kiss milegi.
He leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her on the cheek.

Teju was suprised at all this n didnt move from the door.

Kk- Can i come in? Ya idhar se hi bhej dehi vapis ??

Teju n kk came in n kk closed the door behind.

Kk hugged her from behind. She wanted the hug. It felt good. She didnt wana let go. But she was down n just needed time alone.

She shrugged his hand n immediately regretted it. She wanted to feel his hand n warmth.

Teju- how did u come here? I told babs not to tell anyone.

Kk- He told me when u asked for medicine. He was worried about u.

Teju- Give me the medicine pls.

Kk gave it to her. She took her medicine n had it.

Kk went n sat on the sofa. Teju sat on the other side.

Kk- Baat Kare?

Teju- I dunno what to say. I m so pissed at babs. I told him not to tell anyone.
She covered her face with her hands.

Kk knew she was trying to hide her eyes. They were red n swollen. He knew she was hurt.

Kk- He wouldnt have told me otherwise. Its cos u asked for medicine he got worried n told me.