Dream and Tommy both glared at each other as the two held out axes.

The blonde teenager dug up a hole and Y/n watched confused, Dream's face dropped once he remembered the hole.

''Put your armour in the hole, everything.'' 

Dream looked over at Y/n who was watching him, he turned to the hole and dropped everything he owned into it.

Dream threw the armour, weapons, potions, golden apples and even his new wedding ring.

Y/n widened her eyes and gasped at the sight, Tommy grabbed everything he dropped and put it on himself.

''You fucked up for the last time Dream.''

''You said I'm not gonna kill you and I know you're not gonna kill me.'' Dream said calmly as he looked at the fully armoured teenager.

''Why would I not kill you?''

''Because we have so much fun together.'' Dream smirked and watched the teenager furrow his brows.

''Dream, you have caused me nothing but pain. And now it's your turn.'' Tommy ran at Dream and began to slash him with the axe.

''Dream!'' Y/n screamed as she ran towards the two until she felt Sapnap pull her back. ''Tommy stop!''

Tommy slashed Dream's chest, making him fall back onto the ground. Blood gushed out as Dream held onto his chest.

''Tommy listen, we were friends.''

Sapnap covered Y/n's mouth as she attempted to scream, he watched Tommy attack his best friend with guilt.

Finally Tommy hit Dream's mask, cracking it in half and dropping to the floor. Dream's face was revealed and bleeding with a big cut running across his face.

''Have you got any last words?''

''Tommy you don't need to kill me, Tommy we were friends.''

Dream covered his face with one hand as he held onto the ground, he looked up at Tommy who was about to hit him again.

''We were friends!''

''This is it, the axe of peace.'' Tommy held up the axe as Y/n watched, unable to do anything.

''Tommy I can bring people back to life!''

Everybody stopped and stared at the blonde man, Y/n looked at Dream agape.

''How do I not know you're lying!''

''Listen! JSchlatt gave me a book, and it has how to bring people back to life and only I am the one that has it. He said if I fought on his side he'd give it to me.''

''Dream you just lie-''

''Tommy if I die then death is permanent, if I die then Wilbur's dead forever.'' Dream looked over at Y/n when he said that.

Sapnap let go of Y/n slowly and she walked towards the two.

''Tommy you have to let me go, I'll stop.'' 

Y/n stood beside Tommy as she watched Dream try and manipulate Tommy.

''Get in the box or I'll just kill you!'' Tommy yelled as Dream stood inside a dark small box.

Y/n watched the two argue back and fourth of Dream wanting to be let go and Tommy wanting to kill Dream. 

''Stop!'' Y/n yelled, everybody went silent as they looked over at the girl. 

Y/n turned to look at Dream, she sighed and shook her head. ''Dream I left my family and friends, for you! I gave up everything, for you! And this is what I get?!''