Chapter 5- Mother

A/N: Hi! I'm back from my break I'm sorry if this took so long let's say i had lots of problems

Flashback.... ( Aria POV)

"Come back here you lowly peasant!"
her 'mother' yelled as the other servants sucried away. "I don't care if our budget is running out go find some stupid commoner here and milk them all of their money!" the queen yelled.

"Come back here you lowly peasant!" Adira yelled as she memorized the familiar lines she learned from her 'mother'. She wasn't really given attention as a child and learned manerism from her 'mother'.

She was forced to rule a kingdom at the age of 10 because her mother was killed because of assassins from the kingdom's enemies.

Ruling a kingdom with an iron fist hand she got executed but she quickly made a clone and teleported to Obelia.

She died her hair black and wore a hood after a few months her title from the past was forgotten her father was forced to take her in. She soon learned that the mother she grew up with wasn't her real one infact the queen of her past kingdom took her to win over the emperor but it unfortunately didn't work but she got kicked out.

Learning that she tried to win her father favors but instead she got sent to an abandoned shed where she ran away from and found her adopted parents.

A/N : so here's Adira's backstory! But Claude and her interaction will be in the next chapter! Good byee