Chapter 1: Welcome to the Family

Beginne am Anfang

"Can I not have a sibling?", she whined in the arms of her father. "But you were happy at first~", the father bounced her up, with a smile. "But I don't wanna share my mommy and daddy", she hides her face in the father's neck as the Mother laughed. "Kuraiko Garnet Amakura. Be happy with a little sibling. You can teach them and help them when you grow older. And believe me, when I say, you will love them", her Grandmother said strictly, finger shaking in the air. "No I will not love them!", she pouted big. "Why not?" "Grandpa said that siblings always fight and it's better to be alone" "Oh! This old idiot! Where is he even!", the Grandmother said and looked sharply through her glasses. "Sweety, don't listen to him ok? You know how he is. You will be a great big sister~ you could help me with her. That would be meaning much to me", Mrs. Amakura said with a gentle smile that had the little girl melting. She loved her family more than anything."Tell you what~ after breakfast we go out and fly some yeah?~", the father whispered in her ear. She gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. "YES! Thank you!!", she hugged her father's neck as "RICHARD JASPER AMAKURA!! HOW DARE YOU!!!", the Grandmother screamed as the father held his daughters' ears shut as they looked at them and shook their heads, as words were spoken not for some young children to hear-

Her father undid her ears as Kuraiko just saw how both came in, heads high red from screaming and both drawing their wands. "Whoa! no dueling inside the house, understood!", her father dashed to them. "Son! Out of the way She needs to be taught a lesson!" "The only lesson here is that you are afraid to say it, old bald man. Come at me!" "Mother!" "What?! It's your father I can give him a piece of my mind" "Let's see old hag! Son back me up" "Bloody hell, no! No one will fight anyone here in this house, understand!" He glared at them both as they turned away and Mr. Amakura breathed out. "Normal routine", smiled Mrs. Amakura wryly. "Ah, Kuraiko good morning my favorite Grandkid! How did you sleep" "Morning Grandpa~" "Oh no you will not drag my little munchkin into it", interrupted the Grandmother?

He growled at her deeply and Mrs. Amakura picked her daughter up. "Kura, my sweety shall we make you some hot chocolate?~" Both, her, and Mr. Amakuras' eyes glisten with joy as they heard it. "Kei Not for you" "B-But please" "And why?" "Papa is always working so hard and makes sure he comes always healed back so...", she said and gave her mother the Best puppy eyes she could and the mother melted away. "Ok ok" "My daughter ah you understand me", he picked her up and kissed her cheek before they clapped their hands together.

Breakfast went on normally with nags and laughter, and as they were finished, the Fater and daughter walked to a little room and grabbed a broom. It was swung softly in a curve shiny as the handle was made out of Wenge, and the tail was neat, with fine black sticks, creating a perfect brush. Directly they went outside, as the father sat on the broom, taking his daughter in front of him as he swooshed high up. The cries of excitement and joy were heard from them, as they did tricks in the sky, much to the young girl's happiness.

Mrs. Amakura looked from the window and gave a long sigh. "What is wrong, my dear" "Oh Mother...I am worried" "Why is that? Because of Kuraiko and the baby?" "She seems not happy of having a little sibling and that scares me a bit. What if they don't get along?" "They will be, no worries. I can see how they will inseprablou and always be there" "Inseparable, you mean" "What did I say? not that?" Mrs. Amakura laughed at her Mother-in-law. She was always warmly welcomed by them. "Did you see something again?" "Who knows? I am old, my dear you know that" She smiled at her and walked away. Hedwig Onyx Amakura was the world's best seer before she retired. "I just wish I didn't see the marriage between me and that old idiot! The only good thing from this marriage is my son! Thankfully he didn't take after him" "Thank you for cheering me up~" "Always, my dear. And now excuse me I need to duel that old bickering Idiot!", she turned away, wands at the ready as the mother laughed. "My dear child, you will have awonderful family here to welcome you~"