ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45 {ᔕOᗰE ᒪIᖴE..}👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Start from the beginning

(Gotcha, this ain't part of it I just though this was funny 😌)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The group look uncertain between the 2 Buzzes before Buzz grabs my shoulder to balance himself lifting his right foot is showing Andy's name.

"Buzz!"

Finally.

The group approaching him, Woody shaking his hand.

Slink chuckles getting a pat from Buzz on his head "I had a feelin' it was you, Buzz. My front end just had to catch up with my back end."

Utility belt Buzz recovers and stands up, hun now being the confused one "Will somebody please explain what's going on?"

Buzz grab his back "it's alright space ranger" before whispering "it's a code 546"

Utility belt Buzz gasps with disbelief "you means it's a?"

Buzz nods "yes"

Utility belt Buzz still trying to wrap his head around says "and he's a.."

"Oh yeah" I see where Buzz is going with this.

Utility belt Buzz Gasps running and dropping to his knee in front of Woody grabbing his hand "your majesty"

Awkwardly Woody chuckles, confused by the gesture as he snatches his hand back.

Utility belt Buzz inches away, still hailing him as I make my way to Woody's right while Buzz approaches his left.

Buzz says sternly "Woody your in danger and we need to leave NOW" before turning him around to head to the vent.

'Oh we love a little dominance..'

Buzz and I start to escort Woody to the escape, my arm around his back, Buzz's around his shoulders.

Rex explaining to Woody what Al's plans are "Al's selling you to a toy museum. In Japan!"

Just steps away from the vent, Woody starts shaking his head, trying to turn around before swatting us away.

"I know. It's okay, Guys" Woody starts backing away from Buzz and I.

Buzz and I turn to share a look with each other before looking at Woody.

"I actually wanna go." Woody says seriously.

"What?" Rex gasps

"Are you crazy?"

"Woody..?" I say unpleasantly shocked stepping forward.

He's not serious about to leave us, Buzz, Andy, Bo and me to go to Japan and sit in a museum till the end of time, right?

Woody starts to try to reason with us "Look. The thing is... I'm a rare Sheriff Woody doll. And these guys, are my Roundup gang."

Woody walks backwards from the group of us Andy's toys as Buzz steps forward. Smiling to himself, Woody motions to the 'round up gang who are standing there just as lost and nervous as we are.

Utility belt Buzz is still on his knees.

The, who I think is a cowgirl and I hold eye contact for a moment. She looks as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

'What if Woody stays, what will we do then'

"Woody, hun, what are you going on about" I question treading after him wrapping myself with my arms.

As if he was waiting for one of us to ask him, his face lights up flapping his hands around "What am I talking about? Woody's Roundup! Oh! It's this great old TV show."