Grinders Fun Night

| | unleash your imagination Story

"You'll see, we should have a contest to see who's she-grinder can cum first." hashem suggested.

"We'll do it in this clearing, tomorrow tonight." Strongestt agreed. Nanboy23! Want in on a contest to see who can make their she-grinder come first?" Strongestt called, proposing an offer, while Nanboy23 was moaning loudly from Ghxstly's maw, thrusting hard inside and deep and near climaxing. "Our kits are apprentices, so I'll have the free time for it. Let's do it." Nanboy23 accepted.

"I'll participate with my sister! Samy asked me to take care of her heat the first time. I bet she needs some relief." Necabro murmured out.

"Ohhhhh, Damn Dizzy! You're so tight." EpiNick moaned, thrusting harder into his brother. "I'll participate with Ares. She'll submit with me whether she likes it or not." EpiNick called out through his moans. Dizzy sighed in slight pleasure as he started liking EpiNick thrusting.

"I don't got a she-grinder who would want me." Isaac mumbled, scuffing a paw on the ground.

"Slender is mine, so don't think about taking your sister. like Necabro is doing with his." cozmin growled.

"Your sister's mine, cozmin." Void called out.

"I thought Amoora couldn't keep away from you. Last I checked, Gabry wanted no part." cozmin argued.

"Hey Isaac, you can go after my sister. She's been a bit bitchy lately, and won't stop mooning over EpiNick when he's taken." Void called out. Isaac grunted in agreement.

"I want in on this too. What she-grinder could I have?" Dayz muttered indignantly.

"It's true Amoora isn't keeping off me. You can have Gabry, Dayz." Void told him. "I think Amoora is in Heat too. She'll only want a tom doing her when she wants their kits. I know she likes me more than most she-grinders."

"What are all ya' moanin' bout over dere'?" Walls called out. "Sounds like you're havin' some kind a contest with she-grinders."

"Do you want in, Walls? Do you have a she-grinder who would do it with you?" hashem asked him.

"I got Kxri. It might take all day, but I can convince her. She's not too hard to control when ya know what ya doin'. Walls muttered.

"Don't push yourself too far if you can't, Walls. We might as well let CosmicVib know about this too. He will want Kirby in on it." hashem agreed. "The only ones who won't enter are za3boor0, Brokedistaster, boten, berlin, Ghxstly, and Dizzy. Is that okay with everyone?"

"I'm so turned on by this, I might honestly do za3boor0." Dizzy muttered out loud. Most of the toms looked at him, wide-eyed.

"Our own mother, Dizzy? If you're that sexually frustrated, why didn't you ask for a she-grinders help?" EpiNick suggested, thrusting into him.

"What she-grinder do you think would... help... me... OH STARCLAN!" Dizzy came from the pleasure while trying to talk, turning into a moan, and it caused EpiNick to cum deep inside him as well. "What she-grinder do you think would honestly help me relieve myself?"

The toms stared at him again for a few moments, then went back to masturbating and moaning. "I honestly won't stop you." EpiNick told him. "See if you can trick her. If not her... Maybe Marcelo."

"If I'm tricking a she-grinder into this... Maybe CosmicVib should just announce our mating party. None of the kits will understand, and the she-grinders who can't do this will just have to deal with it. They know their limits... Even if za3boor0 broke hers." Dizzy growled. "Make it so any grinder can mate with whoever they desire. Nearly every grinderis gonna do it with someone, so why not have it be anyone."