" Already?" Mia questioned.

" Daddy get her bags." Lannah instructed, pointing at Teyana's bags.

" Yes ma'am." Yannick said, as he picked up her bags.

Once Yannick collected all of Teyana's bags they headed outside to send her off.

" Ouu y'all got a limo." Raia said.

" Come give me kisses." Teyana said, as she crouched down. All of the girls ran up to her giving her kisses one by one. " Mommy loves you guys." Teyana smiled.

" We love you too." they chirped.

" Bye baby." Teyana said, pressing a kiss to Yannick's lips.

" See you later baby, stay safe out there. I love you." Yannick responded.

" I love you too. Hold down the fort while I'm gone." Teyana said, kissing him again. " See you later stinky man. Make sure you guys behave for daddy and Maw Maw." Teyana said, before handing Arian over to Yannick.

" Yes ma'am." They chirped.

" Chile felt like I was watching you go off for the military." Ray joked, making Teyana laugh.

" Oh whatever." Teyana waved off.

" Yana here now, so we can take our first shot of the trip." Bridget said, handing out glasses.

" To our first mommy vacation plus Ray." Yas said.

" About that." Ray said, right before they threw their shots back.

" Wait a damn minute, I know the rich auntie is not pregnant." Bridget gasped.

" Surprise." Ray smiled, making everyone laugh.

" You finally got taken out the game, congratulations." Teyana said, hugging Ray.

" I know, I thought it would never happen." Ray laughed.

" Welcome to the crew sis." Yas smiled.

" Damn we should've had like an initiation song or something." Bridget laughed.

" If we did have one you'd be the one to make it, since you started the crew." Teyana laughed.

" Oh yea, I forgot I'm president." Bridget said, making them all laugh. " Well it is with great honor that I present our newest member, Saraysha Guillard, to Team Fuck Them Kids." Bridget announced, making all of them laugh.

" You can't take shit serious." Milla laughed.

" Thank you, I am honored to be apart of such an amazing organization." Ray responded.

For the remainder of the ride to the airport they talked and laugh.

****

" I'm thinking after everyone gets settled in their rooms we can go to the store." Bridget said, and everyone nodded heading to their rooms. They had just gotten to their Air BnB in San Diego.

As soon as Teyana got into her room she began unpacking and hanging her clothes up. They were going to be there for basically a week and she didn't want to be rummaging through her suitcase the whole trip. Once everything was out of her suitcase she decided to call the kids.

" Hi mommy. What are you doing ?" Lannah waved.

" Hi princess, I just finished unpacking my things. What are y'all doing ?" Teyana responded.

" We're at the warehouse, Raia and Mia are playing with Sage. And I was practicing with Bry and Kayla" Lannah answered.

" So y'all just playing around while work needs to be done." Teyana joked.