♡ Freddy x Monty - Shutdown♡

Mulai dari awal

Roxy scoffed. "And look at that, little Gator boy even has to convince himself." There was frustration In Chica's face.

"Hun, if that was me instead of Freddy, would you be this worried?" She asked, tilting her head at her girlfriend.

"Alright I see your point, I'll stop." The wolf's ears flattened as she spoke, starting to walk through the hallway to parts and service. Chica followed her. I sat down on the floor by the lift, sighing as I pulled my knees towards my chest.

"Oh, Freddy. Please be okay.." I mumbled aloud, feeling my eyes water.

When Vanessa came down, she was alone. She simply told us to go to our rooms using the elevators up behind the protective cylinder. Roxy and Chica did as she told them.

"Why?" I said, my hair falling over my eyes a little. "Why can't I just stay here and wait for Freddy?"

"Freddy is in his own room. You all need to go into a bit of a lockdown so we can find out if something is wrong with Freddy."

"But why do Roxy, Chica and I have to if wre completely fine?" The woman put a hand on her hip and sighed angrily.

"Just go into your goddamn room before I shut you down and drag you through there myself." I shrugged at her, staying standing where I was. I didn't want to let this woman boss me around anymore.

"Fine." Vanessa said before walking up to me and pulling some kind of weird looking tazer out from her belt. I stepped back, noticing that the item actually seemed harmful. "Oh, are you scared?" She mocked me, rolling her eyes.

I let out a huff of an exhale and stepped back towards her. "You think you can-" I was cut off as the blonde shoved the tazer into a spot in my neck. I felt my power being drained instantly, blacking out.

-After Vanessa dragged Monty to his room-

I woke up suddenly, my power being at 100%. I was in a charging station in the maintinence room behind my green room in rockstar row.

I hurriedly got out of it, turning the corner into my room. I clenched my fists and walked towards the door, attempting to slide it open, but to no avail.

I felt my tears come back up from earlier. Flooding back to me. "Aghh, you fucking crybaby, don't let your emotions overcome you. Stay strong, brave, control yourself Monty." I spoke to myself, my hands shaking. I couldn't hold it in.

I choked out a loud sob as tears started rolling down my face. "I just wish I could see you, Freddy. I want to know if you're okay, dammit."

I started to imagine Freddy in his own room, being as broken as me but actually infected with a kind of malware like what Roxy said. "No, no no. No he can't have a virus. It's impossible."

I walked away from the door, flopping down onto my bed and curling into a ball. I laid there for a while, just letting my emotions all pour out.

"Monty you okay in there?" It was her. The woman who had trapped him in here away from the love of his life. I got up and walked to the window hesitantly.

"You bitch! Let me out of here!" I said, sniffling as my fists hit the glass way lighter than i was expecting. I felt so goddamn weak and vulnerable, I hated it. I'm just a soft hearted, weak and emotional alligator that's just so obsessed with Freddy that I can't even think about him without crying harder in this state.

"I can't do that yet. We don't have any updates on Freddy yet."

"Then just do it faster!" I said, my eyebrows furrowing as Vanessa just shrugged and walked away from the window. "NO! DON'T LEAVE! LET ME OUT PLEASE, PLEASE, NO.. Please.."