one

Songs to listen to during this chapter...
Stole the show - Kygo

The sun beamed through my curtains, stinging my eyes, this was no surprise as the beautiful California weather is like this every day. I rolled over unplugging my phone from its charger, checking Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Vine. Just as I was scrolling through twitter I got a text from Ella, my best friend of three years.

From: Ella
Heeyyy Ash said he wants to meet my today!! But he's bringing a friend so he told me to bring one too *wiggles eyebrows* pleeeaaassee come I really don't want to go on my own we've only met once before xxx

As I read this I giggled out loud a bit, Ash is one of the hottest guys in our school, every girl wants him and I don't blame them, but all boys want Ella so they're a perfect match really.

To: Ella
Hmmm what friend is this? And where, what time?xx

From Ella:
Idk yet but they'll obvs be hot and we're just going shopping be ready for 12 and I'll come pick you up, we're going to get lunch xx

I checked the time, oh shit 10:22 I've got just under 2 hours to have a shower, eat breakfast, plan an outfit, dry and do my hair and put makeup on.

It was now 11:54 and I was just finishing off my makeup, it was nothing special. My long brown hair was in soft curls and I was wearing a plain white tshirt tucked into some high waisted black shorts. My style is very simple and mostly black and white, it's not for everyone but it's what I'm comfortable in, I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed some money and my sunglasses, making my way down the stairs.

"Mum I'll be back around 5!" I called through the house whilst I tied the laces of my black converse.
"Okay have fun be safe!" She replied, I heard the beep of a horn and honestly Ella couldn't be of better timing. I opened my front door shouting a quick 'bye' before slamming it shut. Ella's family were quite wealthy, which explains why she's lucky enough to have a black range rover as her first car.

"Damn Liv looking hot today" she complimented
"Shut up Ella" I said laughing "I was in such a rush! Did you find out who the friend is yet?"
"He has a weird name, I think it was Lucky..." She paused for a bit " Lucky Blue"