We all just nodded in agreement as we watched Zackary, but kept our eyes on Niall and Alex too. Wait, why did Niall’s face just go pale?

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Please babe,” I said, waving her off. “We both know we can’t resist each other.”

            “Then you obviously don’t know my ability to resist,” she said with a smirk on her face. “I’d pick my words carefully Mr. Horan.”

            Okay, now she’s scaring the hell out of me. I feel like I need to carry this out for revenge, but God only knows that I can’t resist her. The things that she does to me… no; I need to stop having those thoughts, otherwise I’ll have another “accident” like I did at the house. See as how we’re in public, that would be a disaster. One humiliating event per day is enough for me thank-you. Well, guess it’s time to see if she’ll hold up on her threat.

Harry’s P.O.V.

            “Hey guys!” Niall called, returning from his little chat with Alex. “So do you want to know what Alex said?”

            “That depends,” Liam responded with a grin. “What’s going to happen to you if you spill the beans?”

            “He’s going to become part smurf,” Lexi replied with a smirk.

            “How is he going to be part smurf?” Perrie inquired. “The only way Niall could be a smurf is if he turned blue. How is he going to be blue? Oh… never mind.”

            Slowly we all caught on, but we still encouraged Niall to proceed.

            “Basically, after my “accident”, Alex said it made her feel so sexy, that she wished that there weren’t people in the room,” Niall replied, excitement dripping from his pores. Lexi on the other hand, was blushing up a storm, and we were laughing at the both of them, and their antics.

            “And now Niall will have to suffer from a lack of “fun” for a while,” Alex replied, trying to gain her voice.

            “Give it a break Alex, we all know that won’t last,” Dani commented.

            “Yeah, you two are like jackrabbits,” El added, causing Niall and Alex to blush a deep shade of red.

            “I can last way longer than Niall though,” Alex protested.

            “I doubt that Alex,” Niall replied, though you could see a little bit of sweat on his forehead. “I’m pretty sure I can last longer than you.”

            “Wanna make a bet?” Alex questioned. Niall was a little hesitant, but reluctantly agreed. “Okay, whoever can seduce the other, gets one request; deal?”

            “Deal!” Niall agreed, and they shared a kiss to seal the deal. They both started walking towards Zack, and I noticed they were both checking each other out. Well this should be interesting… or should I say entertaining?

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I am so fucked.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I am so fucked.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            To be honest, I’ve already gotten over the face that Niall told everyone what I said. Now I just need to focus all of my attention on our little bet. I was actually hoping he would chicken out from the dare, because I honestly don’t know if I can last longer than him. I wasn’t going to admit that in front of everyone though. Oh my God, Zackary is going to grow up to be the cheekiest child alive… he may even be worse than Harry. Let’s face it; he has Horan and Styles genes, plus he’s a boy. Yep, he’s screwed. Let’s see, how can I end this bet as fast as possible?

            I looked over to the bedside table, and notice our tickets for Australia. That’s perfect! Knowing Niall, he’ll want to spend as much time as possible on the beach. What he doesn’t know, is that is going to be his downfall. I can be such an evil genius sometimes.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            What the hell did I get myself into? There’s no way I can last longer than Alex. No matter what, I have to try my best. She doesn’t seem too mad; she actually seems quite happy. Maybe this won’t be so bad.

            “Niall, I finished packing my bag,” she called down the stairs. “I’m going to go ahead, and pack Zackary’s while you pack yours.”

            “Okay,” I called back, making my way to our bedroom. Okay, now she seems too happy. I wonder why?

            I packed my bag, and by the time I’m done, it’s already late. Alex comes in a few minutes later, a giant smile on her face.

            “What’s with the smile?” I asked, a smile making its way onto my face as well.

            “Nothing, I’m just really excited for the trip tomorrow,” she replied, kissing me on the lips, trying to tease me. Nope, not going to work. I kissed her back, and she was taken back. She went into the bathroom to change, and when she came back, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Ugh, this is going to be harder than I thought. Wait a minute; if she can tease me, I can tease her.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I tried teasing Niall with a seductive kiss, but he was too smart for that. So I figured it was time for a backup plan. I walked into the bathroom to change, and came out wearing my sexiest sleepwear. By the sweat on Niall’s forehead, I would say it worked. Then the bastard started undressing himself, taking off his clothes ever so slowly, making me notice, and groan on the inside. He gave me a cheeky smile, and we fell asleep like we usually do: in each other’s arms.

Alex & Niall’s Thoughts

            “This is going to be a long vacation.”

---------

So who do you think is going to win? ;)