Onika pov:

"I missed you" he said opening his arms for hug.

Without thinking I ran off quickly going to laurens room. "Lolo !" I yelled bursting in.

I gasped loudly seeing lauren on her back and Ms. Williams in between her legs.

Before I could process it a shoe was coming at me "AH !" I squealed falling to the floor to duck it.

"Get out !!" lauren said while Ms. Williams scrambled to cover herself.

 "B-But lolo it's important " I said standing back up.

"GET OUT !" she yelled. "IT'S IMPORTANT !" I yelled back.

"WHAT IS IT ?!!" she screamed.

"Hi lolo" I heard jaden say behind me.

"Oh fuck" lauren said falling off the bed pulling the covers with her revealing Ms. Williams naked body.

"Lauren !" she exclaimed diving off the bed going over there with her.

"Everybody get out !" I heard lauren say from side of the bed.

"But-"NOW !!" she yelled cutting me off. "fine" I huffed walking out.

"Cookie... are you mad at me ?" I heard jaden say and I took a deep breath before turning around.

"i have four kids.. did you know that ?" I said lowly.

"Cookie I-"answer the question please" I cut him off.

"I knew you had kids... I didn't know how many" he said and I nodded taking a breath in so I don't cry.

"ok" I whispered nodding. 

"onika I.... i'm sorry" he whispered the last part.

"No" I shook my head. "I told you don't leave me. I told you n-not to go to the army and you did then you died and now you're here like nothing happen" I said feeling my eyes water.

"I wanted to come back, but I made a lot of enemies in the army and I couldn't come back-"No you should've ca-"Onika I could not co-"I needed you ja-"I couldn't come back onika !!" he raised his voice.

I looked down and heard him take a deep breath. "i faked my death for the safety of you and mom and lolo and liyah and dad" he said.

"if i would've came back home they would've killed us all" he said lowly making me look up at him.

"I would have rather died then thought my big brother was dead for five years" I said before walking away.

Beyonce pov:

"These niggas really trolling while i'm in the hospital" I said looking at all the post.

"Well they know we can't do shit right now"  jermaine said popping a grape in his mouth.

"We can troll back" I said shrugging. Chris looked over at me with a smirk "You want to ?" he asked.

"Hell yea I want to"  I said nodding. "Bet" he said pulling out his phone.

"I got that one video of us making him drink his piss" chris said making me smile.

"Post that shit right now, matter fact hold on" I said grabbing my phone. 

I went to instagram and pulled up coby page "Tag that nigga and jordan ass" I said handing my phone to chris.

He smiled typing on his phone for a little then he looked up at me. "You posted it ?" jermaine asked.

"Hell yea I posted that shit" he said laughing.