Toga x Fem Reader

Toga and I were listening to Shiggy rant about Allmight it was so boring. All I was thinking about was Toga. I usually don't have these thoughts but man she was looking so beautiful. "Hey Y/N wanna go to our hangout spot?" Toga says with a smile "Sure! It's better than this after all." I reply.

While me and Toga were making our way to our hangout, I couldn't help but think about why this was our favorite place. It was where we first met. Yes it's an abandoned building now. But when we were fighting against each other the place was crowded.

She was so hot. I let her beat me I don't know why but ever since that day I fell in love with her. Throughout the years I decided to become a villain. Just for her.

"Hey! Y/N, I found my favorite room. " Toga says with a huge grin across her face. "Did you really think I didn't see you looking at me?" Toga looked at me in the eyes. "Aren't you gonna reply?" She pulls me into the room and closes the door.

"You've been a bad girl not replying to me~" Toga says with must in her voice. She pushes me onto the floor. I gasp out her name. "Toga!" Toga smiles after hearing that. She leans into my ear and says. "I'll make you scream my name" That sends a shiver of excitement down my spine.

Toga gets on top of me and leans in for a kiss. That turned into us making out. She bit my bottom lip making me yelp. She slipped her long tongue in. She made sure I knew she was in charge. Toga took my skirt and shirt off leaving only my underwear.

Toga pulled away from the kiss and rubbed her thumb against my bottom lip. "Are you okay to go further my rose. " Toga says with a serious look on her face. I nod, I really wanted this to happen. She smiles and starts kissing my neck biting down in some areas to leave bruises and hickeys. She got to my collarbon and bit down softly on it.

"Mommy~" I say not thinking. She smiles "what did you call me?" I look away trying to ignore her lustful gaze. She grabs my face making me look at her. "I asked you a question." She looked at me waiting for me to say it.

"Well since you want to be bad I will have to punish you." She takes off my bra and underwear leaving me fully naked. Toga plays with nipples pinching them gently. She starts to suck on one while playing with the other.

"Toga~ it feels so good don't s-stop." It's "MOMMY to you." Toga says while looking at my eyes. She ventured lower on my unclothed body and kissed and sucked on my inner thigh. She enjoyed that I was a moaning mess. Hearing my moans and gasps was just fueling her.

She licked around my entrance to tease me she even rubbed her finger against it. "Toga please just fuck me already." I whinely ask. Toga smirks and says "You don't tell me what to do" I gasped as her tongue went in. It felt so good. She licked and sucked on my clit. I look at her. Her head in between my thighs. "I think I'm gonna." Toga pulls her face away and slides one of her fingers in so she can see me.

"I wanna see your beautiful face when you cum like the little slut you are." Toga smirks while seeing the lewd faces I make. I cum into Toga's hand she licks it all of and smiles. "your punishment is over now. " she smiles while giving me a kiss. Now let's clean you up ok.