Chapter 543 Trouble is coming

Lin Susu is also a little surprised, it seems that this mind manipulator is indeed a bit mysterious.

Lin Susu came to the laboratory, and those people were all tied to the experimental bench.

Lin Susu immediately entered the experiment, extracted mutant active cells, and studied various abilities.

This stay is three months.

In the outside world, it has become crazy, and hundreds of mutants from various countries have disappeared. Even if they don't take care of it, they can't care about it now.

The crazy bald eagle is a direct threat, if they don't let go, they will start a war.

However, this group of people disappeared suddenly, without any clues at all.

The group themselves were careful just in case, and it turned out that no one knew where they were going.

Although they kept saying that they were here with Lin Susu, there was no evidence, and Lin Susu's people would not admit it.

Three months later, Lin Susu finally walked out of the laboratory. At this time, Lin Susu was different again.

After studying for so long, Lin Susu has copied all the abilities of this group of people.

And according to various laws, Lin Susu also discovered the secret of genes.

Humans can gain a variety of abilities simply by editing certain data in their genes.

It's just that the ability to make the body capable of the city is a problem.

That is, the body has to evolve enough to support the new abilities so that it doesn't collapse.

Based on this, Lin Susu has developed a set of methods to evolve the body. With this method and medicine, human beings can reach the level of evolution.

When the body reaches a certain level, it can be combined with certain genetic medicines to allow the body to evolve a certain ability.

This approach is much simpler than allowing the body to naturally evolve capabilities.

Of course, such abilities are not as powerful as they have evolved naturally, and their foundations are not as deep.

When Lin Susu was studying the ability of mind manipulation, he also discovered a secret, that is, this world seems to have a will.

Yes, this universe seems to have some kind of will, which is a regular and irregular will.

More precisely, it may be some kind of rule, as if it is a computer program, and everything runs within this rule.

When Lin Susu discovered this secret, it was not excitement, but fear.

She thought of the so-called gods, which may be formed by the beliefs of all living beings combined with certain rules between heaven and earth.

And this discovery made Lin Susu guess that in this universe, there may be such gods born from the gathering of all beings.

Perhaps in the future, the earth needs to be wary of such an existence.

If there is such a civilization, they understand the principle of the birth of the gods, and they can control the gods, what kind of consequences will it be.

When Lin Susu suppressed her inner worries and walked out of the laboratory, she was immediately blocked by the anxious Niu Dazhuang.

"Sister Lin, something has happened, someone is going to search our place."

Niu Dazhuang reported to her breathlessly, Lin Susu swept over with his mind, and soon found that a large group of people were besieging the entrance of the village.

It's just that these people were blocked by Lin Susu's people at the entrance of the village. Lin Susu discovered that these people even had foreign media.

Frowning, "What the hell is going on?" Lin Susu looked at Niu Dazhuang.

"Sister Lin." Niu Dazhuang was a little anxious, "This group of people insisted that people are here, and they have agreed to inspect our place under pressure. We are about to stop."

Lin Susu narrowed his eyes, "You go and block them. After a while, find some people to come and stand by."

  Chapter 544 Search

After Lin Susu finished speaking , she entered the laboratory directly.

After entering the laboratory, Lin Susu's spiritual sense swept over the group of foreigners, knocking them all unconscious.

Afterwards, Lin Susu took all the people into the space, and there were also a group of hounds guarding the space.

Lin Susu put all the unsuitable things in the laboratory into the space, and then Shi Shiran walked out.

Some people facing the door, said: "there will tidy up, do not let people see that this is done trials."

Security personnel somewhat at a loss, which number in the hundreds of people that, how can pack into a test not done appearance ?

However, when they entered, they were immediately dumbfounded, only to see that all the hundreds of foreigners were gone.

"This? This?" Everyone was at a loss.

At this time, Lin Susu's voice came, "Don't be in a daze, quickly clean up."

Everyone woke up like a dream, and quickly cleaned up the somewhat messy laboratory.

When they walked out of the laboratory, a group of people happened to be walking towards them.

Lin Susu directly greeted him, "Leader, what is this?" The

leader was also a little helpless, "Susu, our international relations are tense now, they insist that more than 100 people have disappeared from your place, from all over the world. , so..."

Lin Susu nodded, " Understood, I will cooperate with the work, but our people must be present during the search.

We will videotape the whole process, and I hope the leaders can understand."

"This is what it should be. If you don't say, we will have people follow, and we won't give them a chance to mess around."

At this time, Lin Susu noticed that the leader was also followed by a group of heavily armed soldiers. At first glance, he was vigilant. These foreigners are messing around.

Lin Susu directly led the group into the laboratory. The group started testing with various instruments, but soon their faces became ugly.

Because there is no trace of their existence at all.

A group of people who don't believe in evil are about to dig three feet into the ground, but even so, they still haven't found anyone.

"We suspect that you have transferred personnel!" The Bald Eagle's people insisted.

Lin Susu sneered, "There is an old saying in China, if you want to add a crime, you will have no excuses. If you can't find someone, you will say that you have been transferred. Can you tell where the transfer is going?

Or maybe you just want to inquire. The secrets of our country, and finally even framed those people who have entered the military base, and then searched the military base? After you have figured out the intelligence of the military base, and finally start a war for trumped-up reasons?
Isn't this the measurement you are used to? In other words, those people are actually your pretense, and they have been secretly transferred by you long ago! This is why there is no trace of their activities in our country, and they just disappeared without a trace."

Lin Susu The remarks made a group of people speechless, and the bald eagle was so angry that he wanted to scold his mother.

Lin Susu pointed at his nose and scolded them for starting a fight.

This incident has attracted global attention. The reporters who came this time are not only those countries with mutants, but almost all who can come.

Even in these countries with mutants, their reporters don't know the existence of mutants, they just think that ordinary citizens of their countries are missing here.

However, the current situation does not seem to be the case. Lin Susu's remarks directly poke at the hypocritical faces of these countries, and they can do anything to start a war.

The vast majority of the people actually do not want to see the war, which has also aroused everyone's discussion.