micheal afton

I finally got a job at the Freddy fazbear's sister location as a night guard. I woke up and ate breakfast, got in my car and drove to work. "Finally here" I muttered under my breath, I walked in to see a tall, dark haired boy. He looked at me and smiled "You must be y/n?" "Ah yes I am" "welcome to the sister location. I'll help you get started I'm micheal btw" He was kind and kinda cute tbh. He showed me where I'd be working and went on to where he needed to be.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN

I sat in my office bored watching the cams, I felt someone behind so i turned around to see Michael. He looked at me grinning and said "Bored?" I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and said "Yeah kinda" He leaned over me staring deep in my e/c eyes, I blushed and looked away as he ran his finger down my chest, unbuckling my pants. I let out a gasp out of shock "W-what are you d-doing?" I said in a low voice, he giggled softly saying "I thought you were bored?" I stayed quiet as he ran his hand into my underwear touching my clit/tip. I moaned as he continued to touch me so gently. I sat up sitting on the desk, legs spread out as Micheal continued to touch all over my body, I began to undress myself completely and so did Michael. I got on my knees and put my mouth his tip, he whimpered from the sensitive touch as i began to bop my head up and down, that only made him moan louder as he gripped my hair. I kept going until I he was barely able to mutter out the words "I'm gonna c-cum" I took my mouth of his YK WHAT as i told him "You don't cvm till i tell you to" He looked at me in shock as i began to lick around his tip again,he moaned and groaned until he came. I shook my head at him "How naughty of you" I pulled a rope out my bag cause wattpad magic, and tie him to the chair. I pulled out a vibrator and began to turn it on and typing to his YK WHAT as i jerked him off more. I saw the tears form in his eyes as he couldn't say anything but slurred words and moans. I started licking on him as I turned up the speed, there it was he had finally broke tears rolling down his face and he barely muttered out "P-please l-let me c-cvm" I looked dead at him and said "do it." right then he gushed out cvm all over himself and me, a look of pleasure in his eyes as i untied him. I layed down on the office legs spread open, "come on, fuck me" He got up and came over to me slowly inserting himself into me thrusting slowly at first but then speeding up.I moaned out as he kept the speed up, after a while of panting as he layed on top of me. We both came at the same time, he pulled out of me as we stared at each other with lust, that's when the alarm went 6am. We both got dressed as i got my stuff together and waved at him "Bye micheal see you tomorrow night." He winked as smiled at me "See ya"

AN: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO UHHHH IF U LIKE IT OR WANNA RECOMMEND ANY FNAF CHARACTERS COMMENT THEM