2 am

imagine for @JasmineElizabeth2 !

you laid in your bed & stared at the ceiling. you checked the time on your phone. 2:00 am. you groaned & rolled back over. your phone started ringing & you picked it up not looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" you answered. "Jasmineeee." nate groaned into the phone. "Whaaat?" "you can't sleep?" "noooo." "I'm coming over, okay?" "Okay." you hung up the phone. moments later you got a text from Nate saying he was here. you tip toed down the stairs to Nate. "Hi baby." you smiled. "Hi." he shared the smile with you. Nate slammed the door. "SHHH YOU IDIOT." you whisper/yelled. he giggled. "sorry babe." as you were walking back to your room, Nate wrapped his hands around your waist. "I love you." he rested his chin on your shoulder. "I love you too." you turned around & pecked his lips. you got back to your room & plopped down on your bed. Nate wrapped his arms around you. after an hour of talking to nate you drifted off to sleep. the next morning you woke up & Nate wasn't there. you found a note under your phone. "Hey baby, I had to go because I didn't want your parents to kill us both. I was talking to you for a good 10 minutes, before I realized you were asleep. you're dating a dumbass. I love you so damn much. -Nate" you smiled knowing you had the best boyfriend ever.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT JASMINE. SORRY ITS BAD I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK.