↳˗ˏˋ twenty one ˊˎ˗↴

Start from the beginning

"oh, we tried it. didn't end well," aran chuckled.

"where the fuck is iwa?" she said, pulling her phone out to call him. she didn't even give him a chance to breathe before yelling at him to get his ass to the gym. a few moments later, he appeared. "come on, we're making a tiktok."

iwaizumi gave the others a flat look, "seriously?"

"hey, it's a test of your strength, you behemoth," yaku offered.

"it'll be fun!" [y/n] shook his arm, him eventually giving in and watching the reference video.

"oh, that shit will be easy," he scoffed, taking off his sweatshirt, leaving him in his t-shirt.

[y/n] and iwaizumi got into position, hinata holding the phone against the floor to make sure the angle was right. the audio started and they went, [y/n] "accidentally" kicking iwa's leg and knocking him over. she laughed when he landed flat on his stomach, proceeding to tickle her side and knocking her over.

"damn iwa, you smacked the floor so hard, that shit echoed," yaku wheezed, him and komori in a fit of laughter.

"are you all having fun without me?" a voice called out, all of them turning to see kuroo in workout clothes. "i'm flabbergasted."

"stop using big words, you'll hurt bokuto's brain," aran snorted.

"hey, i know what flabbergasted means!" bokuto pouted.

"kuroo, y'wanna make a tiktok?" atsumu asked.

"oh, is that what you guys are doing?" kuroo asked. "sure, why not? you guys get funny comments, so i'm in."

"hey bro, do you wanna do that sweatshirt thing i sent you a little while ago?" bokuto asked.

"let's do it," kuroo shrugged. [y/n], hinata, and kageyama scrolled through to find the audio for it, and once it was ready, they set it up.

kuroo had no trouble pulling the sweatshirt off with his foot, even pulling his shorts down a bit to reveal his very prominent v-line. [y/n] almost stared too long, but bokuto struggling to get his foot up that high sent her into a fit of laughter. he finally got it, letting out a loud groan. "holy shit, why was that impossible?"

"you fucking tools," hoshiumi shook his head when he walked by, snacks in hand.

"hey hoshiumi," [y/n] waved, him excitedly returning the wave and even coming over to give her a hug.

"we could do that one where we all stand at the same height as the shortest person and slowly just stand up straight," suna suggested.

"who's the shortest?" hyakuzawa asked.

"obviously not you," [y/n] deadpanned. hyakuzawa gave her a flat look before picking her up and putting her on his shoulder, looking at the rest of them.

"i think it's between hinata and yaku," hakuba said.

"yūdai, put me down," [y/n] pouted, arms crossed. "holy shit, i am just now realizing how tall you and hakuba actually are," she pointed out, seeing just how far from the ground she was.

"we get it; they're like 205 cm (6'8), can we move on?" yaku rolled his eyes.

"aw, don't be upset. you'd make a perfect troll," [y/n] snickered, readjusting so now she was sitting comfortably on hyakuzawa's shoulders. yaku came to fight her, but hyakuzawa's arm caught his head, yaku trying to swing at her cartoon style.

"okay, it's definitely yaku," kuroo laughed.

"how the fuck are we going to record this?" suna asked, now realizing it was going to be a bit of an extreme sport.

"just set it up on the bleacher and prop it up with a water bottle," [y/n] said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. hyakuzawa helped set her down and she got it figured out.

they all stood to match yaku's height, slowly standing up straighter as the audio progressed. it ended when hyakuzawa and hakuba finally got all the way up, them practically towering over the shorter ones.

"[y/n]," bokuto drawled, "do a tiktok with me."

"we just did like twenty," she pointed out.

"no, come do that apple bottom jeans one with me," he urged.

"fine," she fanned herself a bit. damn, making tiktoks was hard. they did the dance, bokuto's shitty sense of direction accidentally causing them to bump their hips at the same time, him damn near knocking her over with his giant ass. "god christ, what the fuck are your bones made of?" she rubbed her side.

"bones? i don't fucking know."

"i say we teach everyone that dance. the british rapper one," hinata said.

"oh, i already know it," [y/n] said.

"and you just decided not to say anything?"

"hinata, when has that ever been important enough to bring up in conversations?"

"come on!" hinata dragged her arm, starting the music. they all got the basics and made yet another tiktok, this time showcasing sakusa and ushijima since they were the least enthusiastic about the videos to begin with. but, they got the spirit.

"i'm fucking exhausted," [y/n] said, sitting on the bleachers. the others joined or sat on the floor around her. it was giving coming-of-age movie.

"it was fun, though! won't have much of that once we head off to the village and the games start," bokuto sighed.

"aw, you guys will still be with each other, though," [y/n] offered.

"but we won't be able to do stuff like this as much. it's good to get it all out now," kageyama shrugged.

"you guys are making it sound like you're dying," iwaizumi chuckled.

"hey, we'll have tons of fun at the village! i promise," [y/n] told them.

"you better come see us whenever you can," suna told her.

"don't worry, i will."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

next chap is tiktok comments bc duh