Will They Survive?

Chapter 3:

Another shot came out but this time it hit the door handle, making Adam push his sister to check what was happening outside. As he was about to reach the handle hulya didnt have any choice but to plunge him into the closet.While she was trying to protect her dear brother from whatever was happening outside their room, a"mugger"as hulya thought he might be heard them. Not knowing how to act, she moved her brother and hid him under the bed . As she was trying to find a place to hide, she witnessed someone approaching the door as it started moving slowly, what made her heart beat race faster then it was racing during the first shot. As the door opened,hulya was already under the bed beside the frightened Adam. His feet were moving slowly through the room, with each footstep echoing,hulya's heart skipped a beat. By God's mercy, these scary footsteps started to lower down, and that "mugger" was about to leave the room. Until, he stood still after adam let out an unexpected sneeze what made the poor girl press her hand on her brother's mouth , praying that man didnt hear it. Her worst fear was happening in front of her eyes, and now the man was already about to peak his head below the bed, but bravely hulya made her way outside and forced her brother to run as much as he can.As she was about to run, she was grabbed by that ugly mugger and pushed into the wall. He was astonished by how such a beauty can have this enough power to not be frightened from him, and sure that she was the best prey he had ever caught,but his thoughts were turned down as she hit him strongly and had already survived that catch.