𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

(Y/n) twirled gracefully and posed before dancing his bells ringing rhythmically to his movements, causing Sanemi's will to kill the boy to shatter.

Thus he stopped, standing there following the beautiful boy's every footstep till the end. After hearing a final chime at the end Sanemi's illusion was gone.

His mind was clear as water and most importantly....what the hell was he doing standing here? Where was (Y/n)?

He growled angrily and stormed out of the bamboo forest. he clenched his fist...he was bewitched by that beautiful demon again..

▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○

Meanwhile (Y/n) had successfully hid some bamboo thickets nearby without Sanemi catching him. He breathed out in relief but immediately caught it when he spotted a familiar Ginkgo tree.

He hadn't seen one in so long....he approached the tree carefully, the tree had many paper planes hanging from a red string that wrapped around the branches.

A leaf fell and landed in directly into the boy's hand.

▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

[Y/n] "Why do you like the ginkgo trees?"

Muichiro glanced at (Y/n) and smiled.

[Muichiro] "Well....there pretty, and...it'll always fan me in the summer."

(Y/n) giggled until he felt a tug on his kimono. He turned back to Muichiro who had a huge blush.

[Muichiro] "A-and.....and...I like them because-"

[Yuuchiro] "(Y/n) help me please."

(Y/n) walked over to (Y/n) and turned back at Muichiro who mouthed something in the distance, which dissapeared with the wind that passed by.
                      ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

Muichiro POV

While walking roaming around, I spotted the boy. I forgot his name, but I supposed that's a normal thing. I began walking again, but it wasn't away from the boy, it was going closer I was entranced my heart beated wildly.

It didn't make any sense, I didn't make any sense.... I suddenly stopped myself and stared at the boy who turned around, his eyes stupidly glitters which compliments his face and his....horrible lips. I never felt so confused and angry before.

                           ▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎□▪︎○▪︎

[Y/n] "Ah...Muichiro"

[Muichiro] "Who are you?"

Muichiro squinted his eyes. The demon frowned sadly before approaching the boy.

[Y/n] "I am (Y/n)..."

It was as everything was slowed down. They stared at eachother...both were captivated..

[Gyomei] "Muichiro?"

The boy with turquoise eyes widened his eyes and pulled (Y/n) head into his chest, his hat falling down and burning the boy's neck.

He turned to Gyomei who tilted his head.

[Gyomei] "What are you doing?"

Muichiro shrugged quietly and stared back at (Y/n), who clenched into his uniform tightly. The man who stood not too far away from the two figures sighed.

[Gyomei] "Well....please bring come over to my place later, you...demon will remind him please."

Gyomei turned around and walk away, leaving the two boys alone.(Y/n) lifted his face up from the suffocating chest and sighed in relief.

[Y/n] "Thank you.."

He smiled gently at the stone faced boy and put back on his hat quickly. He had already unattached himself from Muichiro's uniform, but Muichiro have not.

He proceeded to touch the boy's face hesitantly; (Y/n) shivered and trembled at the soft strokes that came from the boy.

(Y/n) grabbed Muichiro's hand and pulled it away with a huge blush.

[Y/n] "A-ah....yes ahem...your medicine.."

(Y/n) placed the medicine in Muichiro's hand before stepping back. The stoic boy raised his eyebrow and sighed deeply.

[Muichiro] "Come idiot."

Muichiro turned around and began to walk torwards a little house, not too far away from the bamboo forest and the Gingko tree.

(Y/n) hesitated...was it really right of him to keep staying close to Muichiro for long? What if something worse happens....

Muichiro stopped when he didn't hear the soft footsteps he wanted to hear. He turned back around, to see that the demon boy was still standing in the same spot.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to him; Muichiro grabbed his wrist and pulled (Y/n) along who widened his eyes.

[Muichiro] "Dummy..."

Hey hey! This is the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and look forward to more chapters!

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
● (𝒚/𝒏) 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒊, 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒕.
● (𝒚/𝒏) 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight~