𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

But...you are not the same person.... as I do sense greatness in you just as I in him.... flourish your own way, Tanjiro, with or without his technique..."

Tanjiro widened his eyes. (Y/n) sighed and stood up, but before he could leave Tanjiro grabbed his arm.

[Tanjiro] "Wait....what do you mean?"

[Y/n] "You are to find out yourself...I was ordered by a certain someone to not hinder your progress..."

When Tanjiro realized the boy wasn't lying he let go.

[Tanjiro] "Will you tell me who told you..?"

[Y/n] "When you feel your journey is coming to an end...I will tell you..."

(Y/n) turned back to the boy who looked down dissapointedly and nodded with a sulk. (Y/n) chuckled before looking around.

[Shinobu] "Rui has been moved to the same room as Nezuko for protection measures."

(Y/n) bowed and left in a hurry to find Rui, who wasn't too far from the room he was in. It was a little west from the room, but he didn't mind.

He opened the door and peeked inside the see a small Rui cuddled up with the other demon, Nezuko who was a little bigger than Rui, but both were toddler built.

The boy chuckled before fixing their position to a more comfortable one. He pecked both on the forehead, in which Rui responded by biting (Y/n) index finger.

He sucked on the blood that came out and nibbled when there was no more. (Y/n) giggled and pulled his finger away tucking him back underneath the sheets with Nezuko before leaving.

All he really needed to do now was find Muichiro without running into trouble again. He'll only worry Misturi and rarely possibly Iguro.

He makes his way out of the butterfly mansion, his veil fluttered as he made his way back to the bamboo forest. He heard quick, loud slashing noises nearby.

(Y/n) walked torwards the noise and it was the same person who stabbed him from that meeting, Sanemi. He seemed to he taking out his anger out on the poor bamboo trees that fell down immediately after a swing.

(Y/n) breathed in and took up enough courage to approach the intimidating man.

[Sanemi] "HAAH! FUCK THIS...."

Sanemi was about to swing his sword when he heard very soft foot steps that was not easily heard by normal slayers and people.

He readied his sword and swung it to the mysterious persons head. The swing has caused some thick strands of (Y/n) hair to shorten.

Causing the poor boy to mentally tear up as it took him a very long time to grow his hair.

[Sanemi] "UGH! YOU...."

He grumbled underneath his breath and sheathed back his blade.

[Sanemi] "What the fuck do you want?"

The older man crossed his arm and glared, awaiting the answer of the demon who was still having a internal breakdown because of his strands of hair.

[Y/n] "....C-can...you stop cutting down the trees please?"

The poor boy tried to regain his composure with deep breaths only causing Sanemi to smirk amusingly.

[Sanemi] "No I won't stop and you can't stop me with those stupid bells of yours."

Sanemi smirked and hovered his hand to where his hilt was at and pulled it out before running torwards him ready to slay him.