The Explination

/Warnings: Curing, SH, and ANGST\
-texting-
(Thinking)
*action*
{Changing POV}

{Hinatas POV}
I wake up seeing a clean hospital room along with Kenna and Kuroo who look like the way have been crying for days. I sit up trying to find my phone once I found it I checked the date it had been 10 days since I passed out, Yams and Tsukki came through the door not knowing I was awake Yams  started freaking out happy I was awake both Kenma and Kuroo woke up do to the noises. Once they saw me they broke down crying, happy I was awake.

Sho you are awake I can't believe you are awake you scared me and Kuroo!  Next thing I know I got slapped it was Tsukki he looked... mad. HINATA SHOYO YOU STUPID SHRIMP!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US ABOUT YOU TAKING THE PILLS AGAIN YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME AND YAMS DO YOU NOT TRUST US!?!?!?

I- I didn't think it would be a big deal and of course I trust you guys, we have been friends since we were kids. Hina you should've told me and Tsukki just for cases like this when you forget to take them! Don't you remember every since you took them the first time we have always reminded you! I don't think you get how much you scared us! *Tsukishima walked out* Hina I think we should take a break with our friendship to give you time to think and to feel better. 

*Yamaguchi walks to catch up with Tsukishima leaving Hinata in tears with Kenma and Kuroo shocked*
Sho are you okay? Yup just gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back soon.

/WARNING THIS PART CONTAINS SH IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE IT MAY CONTAIN DEEP INFORMATION OF THE CONTEXT AND IT WANTS TO DO SO AS WELL PLEASE SKIP!!! AND IF YOU ARE HAVING THE URGE TO DO SO YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND PLEASE GET SOME HELP\

{In the Bathroom}
(I'm glad they put my bathroom stuff in here. I'm also happy I have that blade) *Grabs blade out of bags and starts to cut his thighs then his wrists*
(4 for hurting Yams)
(4 for hurting Tsukki)
(5 for dragging Kuroo into this)
(5 for dragging Kenma into this)
(1 because I'm useless)
(And 1 because I'm annoying)

*At this point he was covered from the waist down in his own blood.*

{Hinata's POV}
I turn on the water to the shower and barely crack the door. I'm taking a quick shower I try to hurry. You're all good! I quickly shut they door grab a non-reusable washcloth that tue hospital gave me along with a towel from Home and hop in the shower.

A/N: Sorry this took forever I've been stressed but it's finally done I hope you enjoyed!

~477 Words~