"what are you talking about?" she laughed. "everything is fine."

kazutora hesitantly leaned in close to her. she began to feel nervous. their foreheads and noses were touching. the serious, yet concerned look was evident in his eyes.

that expression made her want to concede her feelings over and over again. she looked away from him.

his smooth lips gently grazed the girl's glossy ones, as he gradually let his lips press onto hers. she was taken by surprise, her eyes dilating. his hands were tense on her cheeks. y/n opted to kiss the boy back, her heartbeat racing.

their lips worked together perfectly, moving slow and steady. his hands trailed down to her waist. she grasped the collar of his shirt, pulling him in close to her. they could feel each other's body heat radiate off of one another.

kazutora's hand reached for the backseat door, swinging it open. keeping his lips locked with hers, he crawled inside of the car with her in his hands.

closing the door, he gradually got on top of her. kazutora moved his lips away from her smooth ones, placing gentle kisses on her jaw.

his hands were planted flat on both sides of her. he suddenly lifted himself up and stared at her.

"y/n, what did you tell me?"

"nothing important."

"y/n. please just tell me."

"it's really not that—."

"y/n! i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, nor did i mean to ignore you like that. if you could just tell me what you said... i'll do anything."

she sighed, turning her head away from him. "kazutora, i just wanted you to know that i seriously have feelings for you."

"b-by that, you mean you like me?"

"i love you, kazu. i love you so much... but it kinda hurt when you didn't hear me the first time. i wanted my confession to be special, and it felt like the perfect moment."

"i love you, too. i was gonna confess to you— but i couldn't do it. i'm sorry... i'll make it up to you again. i promise..."

his voice got lower as he leaned into the girl, kissing her once more. even though it started off as gentle, the two began to get rough.

one of her hands was placed on his back while the other unbuttoned his shirt. he kissed and licked at her neck, making soft moans come from her.

"fuck, kazutora," she winced.

he trailed his lips on other parts of her skin. kazutora could feel himself getting harder with every kiss he placed on her skin.

kazutora lifted the girl's dress, pausing immediately after he did so. he lifted himself up.

"y/n, i-is this okay? do you wanna do this?" he asked her quietly.

she nodded, spreading her legs for the man in front of her. he swallowed nervously. he began to pull his pants and undergarment down. then, he tugged her panties off.

kazutora placed his hands on her waist, gently pushing himself into her. y/n felt herself stretch a bit as he entered her. she closed her eyes tightly.

"c-can i keep going?"

"yes, please."

he nodded, beginning to move at a slow pace. she put her hand out, gesturing kazutora to grab it. he entwined his fingers with hers, staring into her eyes.

he threw his head back, basking in the sounds of her whimpers. he pushed his cock deep inside of her, making her whine loudly.

kazutora let out a grunt, feeling the girl tighten around him. he lifted her legs, throwing them over his shoulders. his free hand grasped the back of her thigh.

she inhaled sharply, attempting to calm herself down and catch her breath. "kazu," she begged, repeating his name over and over.

she bit on her knuckles, vision blurring. he was concentrated solely on filling her desires. his eyebrows were furrowed, mouth shut as tightly as possible so he wouldn't let out any sounds. sweat began to form on his pale skin, meeting at his chin and dripping down.

"faster, kazutora, please." she cried out. the way his name rolled off of y/n's tongue made his heart flutter.

he let go of her hand, placing his on her waist. kazutora wasted no time in picking up his pace, roughly slamming his dick as deep inside of her as possible.

"you like being fucked like this, huh...?" he asked her, watching as she squirmed uncomfortably in the cramped area. a cocky smile was curled on his lips, though, he could barely take the feeling himself.

"y-yes—!" tears fell from her eyes.

the car started to follow their movements, creaking every time kazutora would thrust into her. her back arched, a loud whine coming from her throat. slapping sounds began to fill the car, along with y/n's moans.

he tapped his fingers against her wet cunt. his tongue began to dry as he panted through his mouth.

kazutora uttered a croaky groan, the grasp on her waist getting firmer. he exhaled shakily. y/n could feel herself inching closer to release.

it was an intoxicating feeling. he felt so good inside of her, she couldn't get enough. neither could kazutora. he wanted to fill her up so badly, he couldn't take it.

her trembling hands made contact with his skin, clawing at his sides.

"k-kazutora, i-i'm close." she moaned.

"go on, baby... cum for me."

without hesitation, she reached her orgasm. her cunt squeezed his cock tightly, making him whimper.

tingles ran through kazutora's body. he put his hands on her shoulders, pushing himself deep into her. he then reached his climax, his cum entering her in deep, steady spurts. he let out a throaty moan, slowly easing out of her.

after sitting in silence for a bit, he decided to speak up. "i'll take you home."

"o-okay," she slowly sat up.

"maybe we can go for round two there."