𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗟

Start from the beginning

"You’re welcome."

Apollos sighed. There goes his seventeen million dollars.

Then, the heavily armored vehicle from earlier, the size of a tank, barged in, trailing not far behind them.

"Oh, shit. He’s back."

Apollos glanced at the fast approaching conveyance, pursing his lips grimly. He took hold of his own seatbelt just as he and Natasha ordered the girl to, "Put your seatbelt on."

"You’re both such a mom and dad."

Arrow to the right.

"Romanoff, drive the car to the left!" commanded Apollos and Natasha swerved, avoiding the explosive arrow that was aimed at them. The car on their side ignited in flames and skid across the pavement with them crashing it to drive through. People around screamed as shards of glass flew by, some striking them. Apollos shut his eyes. He couldn't ignore what was happening. A lot of civilians were getting injured because of this enemy that was set to kill Natasha and this girl with her.

So, he made another decision. He'll interfere.

It wasn't his first time anyway.

"Wait, hold on." Apollos unclasped his seatbelt and climbed through the sunroof to face the rival giving chase. 

"What? Paul! What are you doing?" Natasha yelled, turning around to another street.

"Is he out of his mind? Hey, you're a powerless -- "

Narrowing his eyes, Apollos summoned his golden shimmering bow and arrow, drawing back. The hooded tactical armored man shot an arrow before he could, but the Eternal only took as a challenge, smirking. Aiming directly, he fired his own cosmic-powered arrow and met with the incoming arrow, incinerating it to dust. It hit the vehicle's hood and exploded from underneath, making it tumble across the road.

"What the…" uttered the Russian woman, staring at him incredulously. "You couldn't have done that earlier?"

The Eternal blinked then pointed at Natasha. "I was waiting for her to tell me to do so."

"Oh, I get it now. You're a bottom." the blonde smirked.

"Jesus."

Their car burst beneath them, sending them rolling and skidding across the slick cement road. The man exclaimed, stinging pain piercing his entire body. He might be immortal, but that didn't mean he was immune to pain. As he looked over to Natasha on his right, he let out a grunt. They were both upside down, and his nose was flooded with the sharp odor of gasoline.

With what power he had left, Apollos kicked open his car door and crawled out, assisting Natasha in exiting.

"Natasha, no." grunted the assassin's companion. "I think I’m bleeding. I’m…"

"No." rejected Natasha, firmly. "Not now, trust me."

As they left the scene, the three slid down a platform in an escalator to escape the towering robotic-like individual chasing them -- or well, the two women. 

Incoming shield.

"Get down!" alerted Apollos as they reached the bottom platform, crouching down immediately with Natasha and the other girl. The metallic circular shield flung at them narrowly missed their heads and the Eternal released a sigh of relief. Natasha ordered the Russian to purposely drip some of her blood to a door that led to the underground tunnels. Not wasting any second, the three made their way then to the vents with Apollos using himself as a leverage to lift the two women. When they were finally secured inside, he followed them inside, crawling beside Natasha to hide.