chapter 0

3rd person pov

Knock

       Knock...
'come in' a femenine voice could be heard.

'rui still practicing?' anothee male voice could be heard.

'Ah ... My brother lui what is it yoir bothering me for?' the female who was know as rui said with a tone of sarcasm.

'shut up' lui said in a montone voice

But rui didnt pay attentionto it and continued to pull ropes or a training machine they call it. This made the brother sigh.

' i came to tell you that ill be going to-'

'japan?'

     Then lui laughed mniacal laughter.

' lui. You know losing is not an option.' rui sais to lui and takes out he bey ruinor

'oh~~ sis u know it right?' lui also takes out his bey

3
  2
    1...

'Let it rip!'

Both of the beys crashed doen the stadium . Luinor was spinningclockwise while ruinor
took the center position immediately'attack luinor! Crush it!'
     Luis bey started attacking ruinor        but ruinor was still unmoved.

' really lui? Stop playing these cheap tricks ...ruinor! Shadow prison!'

Ruinor starts spinning tapidly as it attacks luinor while luinor was unable to spin properly.

'luinor!!!! Lost spiral!
  Lui shouted a s blue aura surtounded him and his bey.

   Rui started laughinglike lui does and comanded her bey.
' golden rainor end this beydestroyer!'

She screamed as she was also surrunded in golden aura. Rainor then starts glowing and attacks luinor.

'Luinor hold ur ground!' Lui comanded as luinor ' lostspiral death spiral!'

Luinor started rapidly which seemed as if it was sucking rainors stamina.
    Rui laughed maniacly and comanded her bey rainor

'Rainor fishish it now beserker destroyer!'
    When rui commanded this as if rainor gad regained all the energy and made its final strike...it created a huge dust and a broken stadium one of the beys had burst and was lying on the ground...

    'I won' rui said retreating her bey. While lui took his bey shocked.

' You still havent been a little weaker'

    They both laughed and said
         goosbyes to each other...

    But who wouldve known it was turly a goodbye and they would not see each other again...

I

t had just been a day since lui went to japan and rui was already on an isolated mountain .

Rui pov:

It was really quite strange because the weather became stormy and it wasnt in the forecast ...but do i care about the whether? 'Absolutely noti  only had one thing to do " I need to get stronger..."  I then took out my bey ...
      "3"
           "2"
                "1"
Let it rip! An idea struck at my mind as the lightning struck as well... I made a smirk...
'golden rainor , shadow rainor!' i screamed as golden and purple aura surrounded me and my hair became slight violetly as an tremendous aura was realeased"haah.... Haaahhh  ... It takes... A lot of my energy...'" I had to admit but it was a difficult thing to do. I called my bey back as there was a light beam ...well being myself i ignored it...and continued walking . Well i got tired so i sat down on a rock and closed my eyes and started thinking about valt.
He grew strong at a mo strous rate altough he has a long time to reach or even dream about battling me
...
I knew lui would loose ...
I felt bad because i know how hard he worked through his intense training...

She was so lost in her thoughts she didnt notice a sudden spark of a light.

I opened my eyes to see im in a completely different place
"(wt-)" i just closed my eye for a sec and im in a- (tf am i actually in a water tank right now -_-) i tried to mive my fricking body
..

Wai-( am i looking without even opening my fricking eyes now?!)

2 People came in in one had a purple hair and the other was an old geezer ...i swear if i could have gotten out i would punch these 2 for kidnapping...

////10 mins later////

I didnt listen to a shit they were saying and wt frick are they speaking i only heard 'cyber tala' out of every nonsense they spoke . It pissed me off...(Ahemmmmm...when will i get the fricking out?) when the old man went away the man lookes at me looking a little confused it seens he ordered something to the boy but the boy who i assumed was cyber tala shook his head...boris? Maybe i heard him being called that nvm...
He called the rest maybe the rest whatever they are just amatures...when 3 more boys came i had to admit tala was the mist acceptable ...i felt some great pain...'A...rg...gh..." the stinging pain im my brain as if im being pierced by multiple swords.  Thats it i tried conneting to my bey but i felt my eyes shutting...

To be continued:-