"I- I dunno, it depends on certain things...." I replied.

He groaned upset, "Like what 'things' Ranboo!?"

I turned a light pink, "Like....the style, the orgasm, and the intensity or aggression."

He went red, "I'm not answering that."

I shrugged, "Well, I dunno what to tell you. It could be a couple hours.....I dunno."

He sighed, "...Just change my clothes, Ranboo."

I nodded and went to get him some clothes. I gave him his shirt and hoodie to put on, then helped him with his pants. When he was changed I was conflicted with how to get him downstairs.

"Carry me, but don't let my parents catch you...they'll murder us." He said.

I sighed, "I'm really sorry Toms."

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah now hurry up."

I picked him up bridal style and walked out the bedroom door. I walked downstairs and towards the kitchen where the dining table was. I stood right outside the threshold and waited for his mom to turn around so that I could sit him in a chair. When she finally did I rushed in and sat him down. I then sat beside him, my heart rate fast.

His dad had just sat down infront of us, "Goodmorning boys."

"Goodmorning sir." I smiled.

"Morning dad." Tommy smiled.

His dad laughed, "Oh Ranboo, please just call me Phil. You make me feel old."

I replied, "Okay, I'll try it."

"You are old...." I heard Tommy mutter.

Then his mother came and handed us each plates of food. She sat down beside Phil and smiled, "How was your Valentines boys?"

Tommy smiled and happily rambled, "It was amazing! We went to a pond and ate dinner, then Ranboo made me a flower crown! And I made him a corsage- Oh! And we fed the ducks, and then we made what I like to call 'forever flowers' out of our favorite flower, the allium! And we exchanged valentines and it was the sweetest thing ever! Then we-...watched a movie and went to bed."

I chuckled smiling back at him, "Yeah, Tommy pretty much covered it. It was fun."

His smile faded though and he looked back to his plate.....wierd.

His dad nodded, "I'm glad. Nice to know you two had a good time."

I looked to his mom and she looked very happy as she said, "I've never seen Tommy so enthusiastic about anything before. I'm so happy you two had a good time."

I nodded, "How was your Valentines Day?"

"Well, how nice of your to ask! Me and Phil went into the city. We ate dinner at a fancy restaurant and then we went to the theater." She exclaimed happily.

"Like the movie theater?" Tommy asked.

"No, Tommy. The real theater." His dad said.

Tommy laughed, "Sounds like it's for old people."

I laughed and then stopped myself. I cleared my throat, "Sounds lovely. If Tommy could sit still I'd consider taking him to one."

Tommy rolled his eyes and under his breath muttered, "I can now.....thanks to you."

I blushed and his mom asked, "What was that Tommy?"

He didn't think she'd heard and he sat up straight nervous, "I said, I'd love to go with you.....as in Ranboo."

She raised a brow, "Well that's rude."

He laughed awkwardly, "S- Sorry..."

I sighed nervously and began eating.

Time Skip ~ 7:29am

We'd all finished eating and Tommy's mom had taken all the dishes. She was washing them and Phil got up to go help her.

I got up and walked over to them, "Hey, uhm....so, I know you guys just got home. And we didn't want you guys to have to drive us to school, so we can walk."

Tommy jolted out of his seat then ploped right down wincing. His father raised an eyebrow, "You okay Tommy?"

Tommy smiled, "Yeah, sorry....uhm, but before you answer, can I talk to him?"

His father nodded, "Uh....yeah."

I walked over to Tommy and he pulled me down close and upset as he whisper yelled, "What are you thinking?! Do you think I'm gonna walk to school?! Cause if you do, your fucking crazy!"

I replied, "I was gonna carry you on my back or shoudlers.....that way when you got out of the car they wouldn't be suspicious..."

He eased up, "S- sorry I yelled....I need to control myslelf...Good idea Ranboo."

I nodded and went back over to his parents, "So, we'll walk....."

His father turned around, "You sure?"

I nodded and hummed, "Mhmm."

He nodded and turned back around. Then I went and quickly grabbed Tommy. I took him to the front door and grabbed both our bags.

Then Tommy yelled, "Bye mum! Bye Dad!".

And I yelled, "Bye, thanks for having me!"

We didn't let them reply though I just ran out and closed the door behind me. I walked down the sidewalk holding him in my arms then I said, "Okay, can you get on my back now? And hold your own backpack?"

He nodded, "Yeah....,but can I get on your shoulders? Your backpacks in the way."

I nodded, set him down and he leaned on me as he put his backpack on. Then I bent down and he winced as he moved his legs ontop of my shoulders. I stood up and held onto his thighs tightly.

"Ah- Ranboo....not so tight." He whined.

I loosened my grip, "Sorry."

He rested his head on mine and then I walked to school with him on my shoulders.

I could tell he was upset.....,but I don't know why he's this mad about...maybe it really was my fault.

1,519 words
Thanks for reading everybody! :)
Sorry the angst be comin up :(