Chapter 3

After Fu Yanlin went to court today, he was called into the imperial study by the emperor. After half an hour, he walked out of the imperial study with a gloomy face.

  As soon as he left the palace gate, he rushed out of the city gate and went straight to the Black Wolf Camp to train troops.

  It was not so much a training exercise, but they were called into the mountains, and they were forced to do so under the scorching sun. The confidants and lieutenants of the commander-in-chief were also complaining in their hearts, and they were all guessing who had offended the commander. Well, they suffered their subordinates.

  Fu Yanlin also practiced wildly with everyone. Those who couldn't keep up with him were kicked into the river by him to continue their exercises. Those who could keep up would be rewarded and punished with extra food for dinner today, so everyone worked hard.

  It was not until the sun went down that Fu Yanlin led the group back to the barracks, while he rode back to the Hou residence.

  He threw the reins to the stable boy, strode into the bathroom, undressed, poured cold water on his head, and took a shower. After dinner, he ordered someone to bring a barrel of spirits from the wine cellar and poured it into his stomach one by one. His face was gloomy, and the servants were so frightened that no one dared to step forward.

  He couldn't not be angry. As soon as he left the palace today, he learned from the spies that before him, Mrs. Mu had already gone to see the emperor, and after a while, the emperor sent someone to pass him into the imperial study.

  Although the emperor was not angry, he warned him coldly, saying that if he was too busy with military affairs and felt that the rest days were not enough, he would give him more rest days so that he would have enough time to develop a good relationship with his new wife. Otherwise, the position of this general soldier can also be given to others to sit.

  He knew right away that Mu Cangying, the old fox, was not enough for his daughter, and he actually took care of his sexual affairs. This was because the emperor warned him that even if he loves his concubine, there is only one Mrs. Houfu. She is the shepherd's daughter.

No matter how many aunts he takes, he has to marry the shepherd's daughter.

  Fu Yanlin sneered. But it's just a round house.

  He poured the last wine into his mouth, threw away the wine glass, stood up, and strode towards Mu Huanqing's yard.

  At this time, Mu Huanqing had already gone to bed and was sleeping soundly until someone kicked her door, and she immediately sat up alertly.

  "Who?" She secretly used her internal strength and prepared to attack.

  "Apart from Ben Hou, who else will enter your house?" A cold voice came from the darkness, making her stunned for a moment.

  Lord Hou? Her heart skipped a beat. He didn't sleep well in the middle of the night, why did he suddenly come here?

  Fu Yanlin came all the way in the dark, and didn't even have a lamp, and the servants who met the night watchman also let people get out, so no one notified her.

  He closed the door, and while taking off his clothes, he walked towards her. His tough aura was shrouded in the sky, and he went to bed and directly suppressed her.

  "What are you doing?" Mu Huanqing reflexively stretched out her hand to push back, but what she touched was her naked chest.

  "Ben Hou went to your bed in the middle of the night, what do you think I wanted to do?"

  His breath was already approaching, blowing her face, while he covered her right round with one hand and rubbed it recklessly. This kind of stimulation attracted her body. With a shudder, he immediately understood his intention.

  Is he going to want her tonight?

It happened so suddenly that she was not mentally prepared at all. After marrying into the Hou Mansion, she was upset for the first time. After all, it was the first time. She couldn't be as calm as usual, but soon, the smell of alcohol on Fu Yanlin's body brought her back to her senses.

  "Fu Yanlin, did you go to the wrong room? Do you know who I am?" She pushed back with both hands, still struggling, hoping that he was really drunk and went to the wrong room.

  This woman finally knew that she was nervous. From the time she entered the Hou residence, someone reported all her actions to him. Even if he neglected her, she remained calm as usual. Even when facing him, she was not surprised until this moment. .

  He sneered, and the anger that had been held in his heart for a long time was somewhat pleased by her panic.

  "Madam, are you blaming the husband for staying in the aunt's house all the time? You actually asked whether the husband went to the wrong house? It sounds very jealous."

  Hell! She was not jealous, but really hoped that he had gone to the wrong house, but unfortunately he was not. She thought that this man would leave her alone from now on, or at least be cold for a few years. Who knows how long it will take, he will change his mind.

To give or not to give? She was hesitant, but she couldn't tolerate her objection at this time, because he took a quick shot and stripped off her clothes all at once. As soon as the skins of the two were attached, the scorching touch immediately made her whole body burn. stand up.

  Well, just do it! She thought, after all, the two were already husband and wife, and they were bound together for the rest of their lives. Since he wanted to, she didn't have to be pretentious. Besides, she was Mrs. Hou's and his wife, so she had the obligation to share the bed with him.

  After thinking about it, she closed her eyes and tried to relax her body as much as possible.

  Fu Yanlin's heart was cold. He was just following the emperor's will to get things done as soon as possible, so there was no kiss, no foreplay, let alone Lianxiangxiyu.

  Fortunately, Mu Huanqing is a martial arts practitioner, and her body is stronger than that of ordinary boudoir women, so she can stand the toss, but the process is extremely uncomfortable.

  It only took about a moment for him to finish things quickly, without staying overnight, not saying a word, not even looking at her, he dressed and strode away.

  Mu Huanqing lay on the bed and calmed down. She looked at the top of the tent, her heart was empty.

She resisted the discomfort between her legs, and after calling the maid to bring water in, she let them back. Not wanting the maid to serve, she cleaned herself up, put the sheets stained with the blood of the virgin in the box, sent someone to pour the water out, and then turned off the lights and lay down.

  After all, there was no difference. She lived her life the same way. After a night of rest, she would recover her spirits tomorrow.

  The next day, everyone in the Hou Mansion knew about this, and everyone thought that Lord Hou was soft-hearted towards his wife. After all, she was the wife, and Mu Huanqing thought so too, but in the end she found that she was still wrong.