Sanemi x fem!reader 🌺⚪

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ My tsuguko ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I was Genya Shinazugawa best friend, since

I was Genya Shinazugawa best friend, since... Like... I don't know, we've been friends from the day he was born. He is only a little bit younger, since I'm 18...
But hell, when we where at the final exam for the selection of the next slayers, I never ever thought it'll end up like this...

...

Y/n's POV

I was wondering around the wind pillar estate. I was rank hinoe only after the third fight against a demon. I didn't ever had a really breath technique and fortunately a pillar noticed me...
But unfortunately that pillar was Shinazugawa Sanemi. Genya always talks about him like he is so soft and caring and cool.

Well, I can't deny that he is cool, actually sometimes he might be kinda hot... BUT-!

In reality...

.... He....

.... He....

.... He scares me! Okay? I've said it! Everytime he watches me training he starts scream something like:" Oi! you! Brat! Watch your positions!"

Or:" THE SHOULDERS! YOU CAN'T STAY LIKE THAT WHEN YOU FIGHT OR YOU'RE GONNA DIE USELESS BRAT"

Or also:" YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA DIE IN THE NEXT MISSION, SO, FROM NOW ON YOU CAN STOP TAKE CARE OF THE ESTATE"

He is always rude with me... And that day... Oh oh, how I can't remember that day, that day when everything changes.

He was returning from the hashiras meeting... And this times I heard big rumors from a crow. A guy bumped his head against Shinazugawa's.
It's already night tho, and he probably hadn't eat yet.
So I cooked some ohaghi and I started walking anxiously around the estate, thinking:" When he return he'll probably scream at me for something that I haven't do... Be mentally prepared Y/n or you're gonna have a mental breakdown"

I heard the door slam so I run fastly to the kitchen, placing the dish of ohaghi in the middle of the table and then I ran behind the door, hiding myself from the angry pillar.

But this time, this time was just... Different. He didn't come to sit on his chair to scream at me while eating. He remained in the livingroom. It was strange, I walked slowly, 'cause I was still scared, to the room, only to find him lying down on the sofa. The- WHAT?

it wasn't the only thing I saw, you're probably going to not believe me, but he had his left hand covering his eyes, and he was sobbing. He was... Crying.
I immediately stand near him and I watched him, he was with his eyes closed, while tears where falling down his cheeks. I ran into the kitchen and I took the dish and a chair, and I placed, the first on the coffee table and the second in front of the sofa.
I sighed softly and taking all my courage I started to caress his hairs, surprisingly soft.