The boardwalk bikers

It's Saturday! Since you don't work weekends, you had the whole day to do whatever. All of your chores were taken cared of and you were starting to become used to the night life so you decided to go back to the boardwalk. They had fun games and rides you haven't tried yet. It would be fun! What wasn't always fun was the constant harassment from the surfer dudes and any other people who thought you were ok with being slapped on the behind and touched in any other parts of your body.

After a simple bike ride and securing your bike to a post, you headed to the boardwalk with many people walking past you or beside you. As expected, the harassment came and you once again did the polite thing and just ignore it. You didn't want to cause a problem and just focused on having fun at the boardwalk. From playing the games to doing the fun house and riding the ferris wheel, you were having a ball. Who cares about the surfer dudes hitting on you? You kept ignoring them but after one of them slapped your behind and not getting a response from you, your fun filled night turned into sheer panic.

A strong hand clutched your arm and yanked you to the alleyway between shops and before you knew it, three surfer dudes were trying to hold you down and rape you. You screamed but one of them covered your mouth quickly and tried to rip your clothes off but that moment was, thankfully, short lived. The extremely loud sounds of motorbikes filled the air and the three men turned around as the bright lights surrounded you all. "Get off her, you assholes" a cynical voice threatened. The three men tensed up and slowly backed away which then resulted in one of them getting kicked since the motorbikes were surrounding you.

"Thank you, uhm... Who are you guys"? The bright lights were turned off and in the brightness of the neon lights, were the faces of the four boys you saw enter the video store from before. "Your saviors" one of them said.

"I'm David. This is Paul, Dwayne and Marko".

"Hi" you said shyly. "Are you hurt" Marko asked.

"No. Just... Violated".

"Well don't worry about it" David said darkly. "They'll get what's coming to them".

"How"?

"We'll teach them a lesson that you don't hurt hot babes like yourself" Paul replied and getting close to you which made you feel uneasy and start to shrink. "Uhh... Thank you. I'm sorry, do you think you could back up a bit. I'm sorry, I'm just getting nervous".

"Back up, Paul" David ordered and Paul put his hands up in defeat. "No reason to be nervous" David said. "Were not gonna hurt you". The way he talked sounded so cynical and suggestive yet it somehow combined with care. There was something about these four boys that made you feel calmer and happier. "What's your name" asked Paul.

"Oh! Sorry, my name's (Y/n)".

"Hey" Marko suggested, "Wanna come with us for a ride"?

"Mmmmmm.... I don't know-"

"Ah, come on, babe, please" Paul said.

"It'll be fun" Marko persuaded. David gave you a smirk and you thought about the consequences of this decision but they seemed to be nice enough and honest enough to trust. And they did just save your life. "Ok. I'll join you".

"All right" Marko cheered and hopped on his bike. David smirked at you and held out his hand for you and you got on his bike. "Where are we going" you asked as you situated yourself on the bike.

"Hudson's Bluff. Over looking the point".

"Let's ride" Marko cheered. You held onto David tightly, and they started up their loud motorbikes and took off down the boardwalk, cheering in excitement. Going across the beach and going past many people into the foggy night and through the woods. They all kept cheering and you were certainly enjoying the thrill ride. David looked back at you and saw that you were smiling which made him smirk. As the ride was still going, Hudson's Bluff was coming close and David was showing no signs of slowing down. Hudson's Bluff is at a cliffside. "Slow down" you yelled so he could he hear you.

"Don't worry, (Y/n)" he yelled. The cliff was getting closer and closer and your grip on David was getting tighter and tighter. Your heart was beating so fast and you buried your face in his back but then felt the bike come to a stop. The sounds of the bikes stopped and you cautiously lifted your head after a moment to observe your surroundings. You were still David's bike and the other boys were standing next to you smiling. "I can hear her heart beating" Paul said jokingly. "It might explode".

"It just might" you snapped. You got off the bike to face David who was still smirking at you. "Why'd you do that" you asked angrily.

"How far are you willing to go, (Y/n)" David asked.

Authors notes:

Ok. Another part published. Sorry that this chapter is short. The next chapter should be longer.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye😊