She pulled at his shirt but the billionaire simply pushed her onto her back and pinned her arms above her head. She lay on the table with her legs around his waist, rolling her eyes back in her head.

Eventually the two came, but instead of going back to work, Tony flipped her onto her front and bent her over the table, fucking her from behind.

The teen moaned out and gripped the edge of the table, arching her back slightly.

She was about to come when a beep sounded from the other side of the lab and they saw Bruce staring at his phone as he walked in.

They quickly got dressed again and went to acting as if nothing happened. Bruce stopped in front of the two and stared at them.

Moon had a few drops of white liquid dripping down the inside of her thighs and her skirt was still almost half rolled up. Tony's shirt was untucked and his pants were unbuttoned, it was obvious they'd had sex but he decided to stay quiet.

Moon quickly said goodbye to the two and went back upstairs, only to run into another familiar face.

"Moon, I didn't know you were here, I'd everything okay? You seem in a bit of a daze."

She stayed frozen, staring at the man before her. He was in only a towel and had clearly just come out of the shower.

"Moon, can you hear me? It's Stephen."

"Huh?"

She glanced up and locked eyes with him, turning red at the many thoughts she just had about the wizard in front of her. 

Strange smirked, realising what had happened and stepped closer until their chests were touching.

"Moon, darling, are you okay? You seem..
nervous."

"Yea, I'm fine umm,"

She trailed off as her glance got lower, noticing the bulge under his towel.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, um.. I'm just gonna.. go."

She turned to walk away but was stopped by him grabbing her arm and spinning her around. Their chest were touching and he had a hand on her thigh.

He placed a soft kiss on her cheek and then backed away, into his room, leaving her in even more of a daze.

As soon as she was in her room, Moon jumped onto the bed and fell asleep almost immediately, despite it only being 1 in the afternoon.

When the teen woke up it was around six thirty and she made her way down to the common room sort of place where her soulmates sat eating pizza.

"Moon! Hey, I wanted to say thanks for the other day, even though you got in trouble-"

Peter walked up to her but was cut off by her saying "it's okay.. What kind of pizza you guys got?"

Wanda answered with a full mouth"pepperoni and some other stuff I don't know I wasn't really listening."

"I'll have pepperoni then."

She sat down in between Tony and Yelena who were fighting over the last box of pepperoni and took it for herself, trying not to laugh at their reactions.

Although Moon wanted her soulmates to like her, she wanted to test them; find out how they react to things.. and how much she would have to piss them off for her to get kicked out.

They rest of the group laughed and Tony sat frozen on the spot while Yelena was already thinking of ways to get back at her.

The blonde wasn't angry though, she found it funny and knew exactly what the teen was doing, for she had done that when she first met the avengers.

"Can I be an avenger?"

Moon asked, to no one in particular, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Can you fight?"

Tony asked, while rolling his eyes.

"Depends."

"On what?"

Pietro finally joined in the conversation while walking into the room.

"What I'm fighting for."

"The safety of civilians and the world..?"

Wanda questioned, wondering what she meant.

"Oh yeah I don't wanna do that. Couldn't be me."

She laughed and the group all had smiles on their faces when she winked at Wanda, making her giggle.

They watched a movie and then went to bed, apart from Moon who had fallen asleep on Yelena's shoulder. The assassin decided to stay in that place and eventually fell asleep too, waking up to the flash of a camera and seeing her sister laughing quietly.

She simply put her middle finger up and went back to sleep with the raven haired girl.